• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Gesior Forum Images

Way20

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys, well like the title says I have a problem with my gesior forum, I want to enable images but I don't know how to do it. My lastest news are the same thing, I can see the images in the lastest news page but when I click on "Comment on this news", I have that error.

uYPj2aI.png

Someone can help me with it?

Sorry for my english.

1. Try to just add the images (from the github page).
If that dosen't work;
Check the image URL in the forum.php page, move the images to the correct place.

1. Try to just add the images (from the github page).
If that dosen't work;
Check the image URL in the forum.php page, move the images to the correct place.

I'm not sure if I explained it right, I create a news in the latest news page with the text editor

dOWkEbD.png

and all work good, I can see the images in the news

QeLaRf2.png

but when I click on "Comment on this news" bellow of the news

XclZU1H.png

I get that.

uYPj2aI.png

Sorry for my english again.

Bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Either your code is not correct at all or they are not saved to the correct path, hard to say without seeing what the SQL has written to it and the PHP code your "upload" code.

Either your code is not correct at all or they are not saved to the correct path, hard to say without seeing what the SQL has written to it and the PHP code your "upload" code.

Solved! Thanks for trying help me man, I did a emoji to use it was necessary this ":/" so when contain any link like http:// does not appear the images. Now I have another problem, here is the link check if you could help me.

https://otland.net/threads/place-when-die.238216/

Back