• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Gesior, help with information and news

jigsaw

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone.. I don't know the version of the gesior, but here redorder.servegame.com you can take a look and maybe help me.

I spend two hours trying to figure out where is located the information on the right corner which says exp information, rates etc.. my server is all 1x and there is 20x exp etc.

Then, right the in the middle of the page, in the news.. I couldn't find the news to edit.

an anyone help me please?

using otx server 7.4

Solution
Use Notepad++ and use search function. You use it with CTRL + SHIFT + F shortcut.

Write there: "Magic:" and you should be able to find it!

Same with others!
Use Notepad++ and use search function. You use it with CTRL + SHIFT + F shortcut.

Same with others!

Solution
Did u check Layuot.php?

First of all thank you for your time.

I've checked it out and theres nothing there regarding the information table of exp rates, etc.

Same with others!

Is that serious?

First of all thank you for your time.

I've checked it out and theres nothing there regarding the information table of exp rates, etc.

Is that serious?

Yes, why not? :confused: It's just text, so you should be able to find it.

If you tell me where did you download that layout, then I can say you exactly where it is.

Back