• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior] Install Problem with TFS 0.3.2

n3oth3on3

~ Ashandra War ~
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a big Problem with the Gesior Account Script. I tested it with Version 0.3.1a, 0.3.2 beta and 0.3.2 beta3 but with all this account Scripts I become this Error :

Code:
Notice: Undefined index: sqliteDatabase in C:\wamp\www\war\config-and-functions.php on line 30

Notice: Undefined index: useMD5Passwords in C:\wamp\www\war\config-and-functions.php on line 32

Notice: Undefined variable: file_data in C:\wamp\www\war\config-and-functions.php on line 386

Notice: Undefined index: action in C:\wamp\www\war\index.php on line 16

Notice: Undefined index: account_login in C:\wamp\www\war\index.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: password_login in C:\wamp\www\war\index.php on line 41

Notice: Undefined variable: group_id_of_acc_logged in C:\wamp\www\war\latestnews.php on line 83

Why I have this Undefined index Problem?
Can somebody help me or give me some Ideas so solve it :(?

and ?

Wamp is the same like Xampp, but maybe better, because Xampp is made for private persons and dont for big thinks ;) It has Apache 2.2.11, MySQL 5.1.32 and PHP 5.2.9-1 , so thats dont the Problem :p

Back