• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Gesior Issue

sowber

Reaction score
Yo, i'm getting this error when accessing accountmanagement.php:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/pages/accountmanagement.php:717 Stack trace: #0 /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/system/load.page.php(7): include() #1 /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/index.php(37): include_once('/home/otsmanage...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/pages/accountmanagement.php on line 717

Here's the line 717 from accountmanagement.php:
PHP:
$c=mysql_connect($config['site']['connection_host'],$config['site']['connection_user'],$config['site']['connection_pass']) or die(mysql_error());

What am i doing wrong?

Have you done any modifications to it?
Are you using Gesior 2012? If not then use that insted.

i'm using this gesior [Gesior 2012] First Tibia Global Layout

gesior2012 raw version also giving me bugs when i search for characters.

my tfs version is 0.4 3777

Are you using the correct Gesior version? The "raw" version does not have any bugs like that, so it's either a bug in your database or that you use one for ex 1.1 when your server is running 0.4.
Please verify these 2 things by download a clean one (the layout ones normally come with a bunch of bugs..) and use a clean database, one of them will be the problem.

Yep, i was running the correct version of Gesior, but i've found 2 issues so far.

1) I'm using sha1 as encrypt, so i create an account in AAC and the account doesn't work ingame. smmth' wrong with my db i guess, but couldn't manage to fix it.
2) Got errors when try to search for a player, as mentioned before.

Using gesior's official version was always my first choice, but since i couldn't put it to work, i tried to look for modified AACs. So, any tip?
I'm using tfs 0.4 rev. 3777 by fir3element + mysql schema provided by him.

Yep, i was running the correct version of Gesior, but i've found 2 issues so far.

1) I'm using sha1 as encrypt, so i create an account in AAC and the account doesn't work ingame. smmth' wrong with my db i guess, but couldn't manage to fix it.
2) Got errors when try to search for a player, as mentioned before.

Using gesior's official version was always my first choice, but since i couldn't put it to work, i tried to look for modified AACs. So, any tip?
I'm using tfs 0.4 rev. 3777 by fir3element + mysql schema provided by him.

Did you try a clean database?
Try to install a clean version of Gesior 2012, create a new acc and char via the website and then login to the game with that acc.
If it dosn't work you did something wrong OR something is wrong with your TFS.

Becuase if you used a clean database, a clean Gesior everything would work, you are doing something wrong.

Back