• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior on other Server

Schwarzbeere

BraveOnline Developer
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to use GesiorAAC on an other Server like the OT is.

I got a webserver and a server for hosting the OT with much more performance.

GesiorAAC want an installation path of the server. I can't connect it to my OT-Server because its not local.

Any Ideas?

Why would you setup the aac on a webhost? You can setup everything on the ot's host, all you have to do is point the dns to the ot server's ip.

You don't even need a dns, but its there to add to the illusion.

Just upload your OTS files there, and follow installation. Remember to change databaseHost to your host.

Okay.. but the server starts with a /public_html/ .. what is the exact path? :-/ ..

Why would you setup the aac on a webhost? You can setup everything on the ot's host, all you have to do is point the dns to the ot server's ip.

You don't even need a dns, but its there to add to the illusion.

I just want to separate it. I use the webserver and normal sever from same host, but its about the space & conditions I want to separate it.

The webserver contains the database?

The Database in on the same server as the webserver.

You should locate the config file somewhere on the webserver, include the XML files such as vocations.xml etc and it should it possible, thats all gesior is reading out of the config.lua

Back