• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior Problem Please Help!

ameer

Reaction score
Hello i am pretty new on otservers.
So i have a little question
I have a problem with localhost I have added all the samples and everything works fine.
But when someone is creating an account on the server
the posx posy posz show posx 0 posy 0 posz 0 and i have tried everything to make it say
posx posy posz 1000 1000 7
so could someone help me?
PLEASE

Please share the content of your createaccount.php file, preferably using a service such as pastebin.com.

when i log in to ingame account manager it works good the x y z is coming direct but i dont want ingame i want webb and i tried everything so

Attachments

Uh, sorry. I meant the accountmanagement.php file. I was confused by the fact that you said 'create an account'. And please, rather than using WinRAR to create an archive, please use the site I gave you.

Okay it didnt work to send in arcive why i dont know :/
And the webbsite u sended i entered and didnt understand anything.
Like i said i am quite new so i am still learning :)

Attachments

• Accountmanagement.zip
    16.4 KB · Views: 2 · VirusTotal
Open that file (accountmanagement.php) in any text editor of your choice (e.g. notepad) and search for (by hitting CTRL+F in most editors):
PHP:
$player->setPosX(0);
$player->setPosY(0);
$player->setPosZ(0);
Change all the zeros to your desired setting. First line is for the X position, second for the Y position and third for the Z position. Just in case you wouldn't bother to read the code. You never know ;-)

e.g.
PHP:
$player->setPosX(1000);
$player->setPosY(1000);
$player->setPosZ(7);

Good luck!

Oh thank you very very much i thought id never solve this but i did thanks to you:D:D

Back