• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Gesior send email dont work

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
So... i tryed out this explenation but it didn't work for me
https://otland.net/threads/gesior-acc-latest-lost-account-setup-gmail.186688/
My settings:
# Emails Config
$config['site']['send_emails'] = true;
$config['site']['mail_address'] = "[email protected]";
$config['site']['smtp_enabled'] = true;
$config['site']['smtp_host'] = "ssl://smtp.gmail.com";
$config['site']['smtp_port'] = 465;
$config['site']['smtp_auth'] = true;
$config['site']['smtp_user'] = "[email protected]";
$config['site']['smtp_pass'] = "secretPassword123";

My Errors On The Website:
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Boundary has a deprecated constructor inC:\Xampp\htdocs\classes\phpmailer.php on line 1525

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SMTP has a deprecated constructor in C:\Xampp\htdocs\classes\smtp.phpon line 29

@Raggaer I downloaded the phpmailer that @MyAAC posted but there are a lot of files and the phpmailer we have is just a file. Do you know what can we do for doing it works?

@Raggaer I downloaded the phpmailer that @MyAAC posted but there are a lot of files and the phpmailer we have is just a file. Do you know what can we do for doing it works?

PHPMailer uses Composer, Gesior does not so you need to load PHPMailer using a compatible class loader, PHPMailer ships with one

Code:
require '/path/to/PHPMailerAutoload.php';

That should work

PHPMailer uses Composer, Gesior does not so you need to load PHPMailer using a compatible class loader, PHPMailer ships with one

Code:
require '/path/to/PHPMailerAutoload.php';

That should work

So instead loading PHPmailer system need to load PHPMailerAutoload.php that is one of the new files, but where can I add that line that u posted for pathing both files?

Thanks.

Back