• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Gesior SHOP adding items problems

zielok

Reaction score
Hello, I've got TFS 0.3.2 CRYING DAMSON and the newest version of GESIOR ACCOUNT MAKER SYSTEM. Adding premmium time works fine but adding items doesn't.
in history it is written: Not realized yet.

I've got data/globalevents/shop.lua also data/globalevents/shop.lua (because it was written to do data/globalevent/shop.lua so I didn't know what to do)

I have also edited globalevents.xml

but I couldn't find:
Open your OTS global.lua file from ".../your-ots-directory/data/global.lua"
and add this line somewhere:
Code:

InitShopComunication = 0

Last edited:
Actually it didn't. But it started working fine when I changed shopsystem.php to http://otland.net/f118/gesior-acc-maker-shopsystem-new-offer_types-21611/index5.html#post221329

but I've got some maybe stupid problem but still a problem:
Azonera - Shop System it isn't written next to red skull how much it does cost (it removes red skull well), also something near login/my account on the top of the page

any way to fix that?

edited once again:
what should I execute in sql so Transactions History works also for your new offer types?

Last edited:
Back