• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior Shop Categories [Need Help Strongly]

Yusuf El-Shora

Herizona-Ots
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders..
I'm using tfs 0.4 and Gesior2012 ..

I'm setting up my website using the edition of Gesior Acc2012
Which I downloaded from here [Gesior 2012] TOP Edition .

But here is the thing, In my ot i got 4 kind of items (Rare-Epic-Legend-Iceborn-Additional).
and I'm not using (unban/redskull/outfit/container/etc)

I tried to change names and succeeded but I can't Set all setting like in (Item/Item Vip) section ..

I mean -for example- (Changename) has a Fixed Photo to be shown next to the offer, Same as
Pacc/Skull/Unban..

lKxCol0.png

I want your help to have only 4 or 5 Categories all looks the same in all options(like item & Item Vip Categories) just with different names (Rare/Epic/etc) in headline and to remove all other categories shown below,

RY4zeAg.png

I hope anyone can help me as I cant do it :/

Thanks in advance.

To avoid everyone having to download the www folder, why not upload shopsystem.php?

Okay, i rebuild it from the beggining with new 5 categories ..
Anyone needs further explation pm me.

Post the solution, if someone in 5 years has the same issue and you left the forum they should be able to find the solution - thats why we have that rule.
So either add the full solution or get the thread deleted and a rule infraction.

Back