• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Gesior Tab signature

Hugofasima

Reaction score
I wanna customize the server signature on browser tab.

Where is "Thornia Alternative Tibia Server". Where is possible to get it by my way.

Untitled.jpg

Thanks OT Land !!!

UP

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt touch any of website nor ot engine for a long time, but i believe it is in a website config as a variable: title, or in your ot server config as a Title of your server.

I didnt touch any of website nor ot engine for a long time, but i believe it is in a website config as a variable: title, or in your ot server config as a Title of your server.

Thats what I believe too. But there are things that I can't guarantee! :/

I've solved by my self!

My server forwarding on "confi.php" was wrong!

When I changed my server folder name from "global" to "global no bugs" the serverName = "Nose Gang" was unable to load into Gesior configurations. When I changed the folder name, should also be changed from $config['site']['serverPath'] = "C:/Users/MACHADO/Desktop/global/" to $config['site']['serverPath'] = "C:/Users/MACHADO/Desktop/global no bugs/".

When I changed the path, my site has been updated and the tab name shows up like my serverName on config lua!

Thank you all guys!

Thanks OT Land!

Back