• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved GESIOR TEMPLE POSITION PROBLEM, HELP! TFS 0.4

Scal

RuneScape OT
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Does anyone know how to change the Gesior account mananger script so that it actually copies the vocation samples positions rather than just one position?

For example;
If I'm creating a knight, the account manager will copy the knight samples position making it log in at position x500 y700 z7 town Id 5 (knights sample position)

If I'm creating a sorcerer the account manager will copy the sorcerer samples position making it log in at position x700 y500 z7 town id 4? (sorcerers sample position) etc..

Please help or ask for more information if needed... will rep/like

Solved thanks to Ninja :)

Last edited:
accountmanagement.php, remove this
PHP:
                    $char_to_copy->setPosX(0);
                    $char_to_copy->setPosY(0);
                    $char_to_copy->setPosZ(0);

Im hoping you are using gesior 2012, otherwise there is a big chance of you getting hacked.
In this case everything is handled from the sample characters, what you should do is set the sample characters positions to 0 and the town id to w/e you want. If you do that it will load the town position from that town id you enterd.
Thats atleast what I always do.

Back