• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior TFS 1.2

undead mage

Solutions
Reaction score
I've downloaded Gesior TFS 1.2 Premium Pack, it's basically the latest gesior with rl tibia layout. But my problem is that you can't copy anything from the website somehow it's disabled. Does anyone know how to change that so that people will be able to copy stuff from the website?

You mean right-click with the mouse and copy? If so, I don't know how to disable it. But I do know (google chrome) to copy anything on the layout. press F12 and voila

You mean right-click with the mouse and copy? If so, I don't know how to disable it. But I do know (google chrome) to copy anything on the layout. press F12 and voila
Yes right-click and copy or just ctrl+c can't select anything either with mouse. I don't need to copy anything but it's annoying if people want to copy like someone's character name or something. So I need to disable it.

Bump

Last edited by a moderator:
oncontextmenu="return false" onselectstart="return false" ondragstart="return false"><div id="DeactivationContainer"

Remove those things from your html file.

Back