• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior towns wrong (quick fix?)

Airstrike

Reaction score
When I create a new character, or choose to search houses... the towns are mixed up.

Like I'll choose to create my character in Thais, but I'll log in, and I'll be in kazz. Or I'll look up the houses in Thais on the website, and even though the tab will say 'Thais'.... it'll show the list of houses in kazz. Also, it doesn't list all towns, only "thais" (kazz), carlin, venore, "edron" (thais), and there's a blank spot which is actually Ab'dendriel.

I'm sure it's a quick fix, but how can I edit the towns on the site so they're correct?

Using Gesior AAC

not seeing anything there, just this:

// If you want choose many town
$config['site']['newchar_towns'][0] = array(1, 2, 3, 4, 5);
$config['site']['newchar_towns'][1] = array(1);

Try looking for the names on the map editor maybe they are wrong there

They're not :S

edit:
fixed it, somehow the file changed? idk... but i found the town ids mogex was talking about

although, when I go on the site for the server, the Admin Panel is still blank, anyone got any ideas about that?

Last edited:
Back