• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

gesior website.,

Boyegas

Reaction score
Hello, Im wondering if you could tell me if I need to have what ever ports open just to create the website,, For example, for now I only want to have a website open so that I can edit it and then put it online. Can you do that without the ports opened?

can you help me plz in noob erorr

STEP 1
Check server configuration

Warning: syntax error, unexpected '(' in C:/Documents and Settings/XP PuntO SP3/Desktop/theend08/theend_08/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 130
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/XP PuntO SP3/Desktop/theend08/theend_08/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

plz :d

can you help me plz in noob erorr

STEP 1
Check server configuration

Warning: syntax error, unexpected '(' in C:/Documents and Settings/XP PuntO SP3/Desktop/theend08/theend_08/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 130
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/XP PuntO SP3/Desktop/theend08/theend_08/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

plz :d

Remove all comments in config.lua

NOTE: sqlFile is used only by sqlite database, and sqlKeepAlive by mysql database.
-- To disable sqlKeepAlive such as mysqlReadTimeout use 0 value.

like this??

Back
Top Bottom