• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GESIOR2012] Items Shop Installation/Administration

There is nothing like that implanted into gesior. You would have to use an item that when used gives the player prem days via LUA.
Would be so nice if buy PACC was in this. Would eliminate having to code items to give you PACC and make your OT look a little more professional

Would be so nice if buy PACC was in this. Would eliminate having to code items to give you PACC and make your OT look a little more professional

Well ive done things like this on other servers numerous of times, you have to rewrite the sql structure for the tables related to this, the php script and the shop.lua.
I use diffrent types for ex. TYPE_ITEM returns the Player.addItem() function while ex. TYPE_MOUNT returns the Player.addMount() function etc.

You could do it abit more advanced to have it run from the php script only, but then you would have to rewrite the php script completly.
I'm gonna release this type of script when im ready to release my bootstrap gesior 2012 files.

Help

[21:56:28.424] [Error - TalkAction Interface]
[21:56:28.426] data/talkactions/scripts/add_shop_talkaction.lua:eek:nSay
[21:56:28.427] Description:
[21:56:28.429] data/talkactions/scripts/add_shop_talkaction.lua:41: attempt to c
oncatenate local 'price' (a nil value)
[21:56:28.430] stack traceback:
[21:56:28.431] data/talkactions/scripts/add_shop_talkaction.lua:41: in function
<data/talkactions/scripts/add_shop_talkaction.lua:1>

' .. price .. ' - >dalete

[21:50:24.793] mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO `z_shop_offer` (`id` ,`points` ,`
itemid1` ,`count1` ,`itemid2` ,`count2` ,`offer_type` ,`offer_description` ,`off
er_name`) VALUES (NULL , 2393, 0, 0, 0, 'item', '2', '1x giant sword'); - MYSQL
ERROR: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 (1136)

i cannot see picture ... its said click and discover imageshack. not click able but anyway i installed everything and work fine but after i can see picture what /command should i say? /addshop price?
when i said this command i got this
Code:
[10:6:45.675] [Error - TalkAction Interface]
[10:6:45.676] data/talkactions/scripts/add_shop_talkaction.CODE=LUA.lua:onSay
[10:6:45.677] Description:
[10:6:45.678] ...talkactions/scripts/add_shop_talkaction.CODE=LUA.lua:43: attemp
t to concatenate local 'price' (a nil value)
[10:6:45.679] stack traceback:
[10:6:45.680]   ...talkactions/scripts/add_shop_talkaction.CODE=LUA.lua:43: in f
unction <...talkactions/scripts/add_shop_talkaction.CODE=LUA.lua:1>

please help been sreaching and also find add offer thru MySqL and thats doesnt work as the guide said either .... nvm i was stupit eought to said /addshop price 80 *-* instead of saying /addshop 80

since i did the website you create characters and press enter game and it gives you your character list, but it keeps loading and doesn't log in

Thanks for it but may you re-host those photos?

I don't have them :(
For TFS 1.0 - 1.1 I will release soon new version of acc. maker, with new version of shop (other LUA script - with items, containers, addons and mounts) and website admin panel.

Is there a version already for tfs 1.1? I don't get items ingame when bought.

Im using TFS 1.2 the TFS 1.0 Shop Script.

If youre using the same and u get like zero Console Bugs and just nothing happens ingame then u have to change the Globalevent.xml from:
<globalevent name="website_shop_item_delivery" interval="30" event="script" value="shop.lua"/>

to:
<globalevent name="website_shop_item_delivery" interval="30" script="shop.lua" />

then it will execute the script and youre items will be added in youre Backpack ingame.

Last edited:
Added everything to my server, TFS 1.2.

Logged in, nothing.

Bought the Honor shield on the site for 5 points.

NAME Your account Shield of Honour 24 October 2015, 18:29:11 Not realized yet.

Code:
Lua Script Error: [GlobalEvent Interface]
data/globalevents/scripts/shop.lua:onThink
data/globalevents/scripts/shop.lua:8: attempt to call field 'getResult' (a nil v
alue)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'getResult'
        data/globalevents/scripts/shop.lua:8: in function <data/globalevents/scr
ipts/shop.lua:7>
[Error - GlobalEvents::think] Failed to execute event: shop

Last edited:
Back