• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Gesior2012-TFS-0.4_rev_3703- Unable to proceed beyond Step 5 to complete installation

Jeaux

Reaction score
I'm running TFS 0.4 and attempting to use a different map than the provided one so I'm needing an AAC. I don't care which one, but Gesior2012-TFS-0.4_rev_3703- seemed to be the best one after some research. I was able to load install.php via my local IP and proceed with steps 1-5, but after completing step 5, nothing seems to happen nor does the AAC get installed.

I've uploaded the TFS sql file to the database and assigned the server path in the beginning steps of the AAC installation. Ports are forwarded to local static IP of server via TCP and UDP. No errors are generated at any point in the installation. The only one-off thing I did out of security was delete the pma user in mysql as I read that poses a security risk, but I'm unsure if this has anything to do with the AAC functionality. Please advise.

Back