• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior's Button not working

thainanlib

Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm having trouble with some buttons at my gesior, it's been a while since I'm searching for the solution for this problem but I can't find it. What happens is that some buttons simply doesn't do a thing! Like, in the bug tracker subtopic there's a "submit" button so players can send me the report, but you fill all the form and when you try to submit that it simply don't. It's happening with another pages too, like, at the shop admin where it was suppose to add points to any account I want, the button doesn't work too. BUT, there's a thing I may be doing wrong, that is, I'm using gesior 0.3.8 (it's an older release), my server is 8.6 using tfs 0.3.6. In case nobody knows what's going on, I would appreciate if somebody recommend me some other website or some other gesior release that would work with my tfs 0.3.6. Thank you so much <3

Hello guys, I'm having trouble with some buttons at my gesior, it's been a while since I'm searching for the solution for this problem but I can't find it. What happens is that some buttons simply doesn't do a thing! Like, in the bug tracker subtopic there's a "submit" button so players can send me the report, but you fill all the form and when you try to submit that it simply don't. It's happening with another pages too, like, at the shop admin where it was suppose to add points to any account I want, the button doesn't work too. BUT, there's a thing I may be doing wrong, that is, I'm using gesior 0.3.8 (it's an older release), my server is 8.6 using tfs 0.3.6. In case nobody knows what's going on, I would appreciate if somebody recommend me some other website or some other gesior release that would work with my tfs 0.3.6. Thank you so much <3
Does the url change anything? Like subtopic?=latestnews

Back