• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Get otland back >.>

Sharp

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Ever since softcores started
all i have seen in the forums is threads complaining about bans
i admit ive seen a few mapping peices, scripts, etc.
but the majority is
you cant scroll down through the New posts page
and see nothing about softcores, icechaw, thunderfall

Theres been less mapping showoffs, etc.

Suggestion part:
Maybe i get signs?

Maybe if you can somehow disable, showing the Hosted Project Boards, not show in the new posts, so people have to check the forums in there on little section

maybe there will be more showoffs aswell

just a thought
i just think otland.net has gone downhill since Softcores came about.
They all joined forums and now complain about they're banishments -.-
Its there personal problem nobody elses.

E.G.
2rh8tx5.jpg

Last edited:
This has already been requested, but we haven't found a hack that would work this way. If you manage to find a hack at VBulletin.org then post it here, so Tala can review it, then he might implement it.

what do this vBulletin use for an version?

nvm, found it