• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Get rich with me - Selling gold here

Status
Not open for further replies.

deloria

In love with the Universe
Reaction score
mqmqGb.png
ZkVRPt.png
-jSs7C.png

Q5QCbk.png

O15EyC.png
tyL23t.png

Q5QCbk.png

. I am here to offer you a new way to start playing around Shadowcores. I'm selling pure ingame cash for a low amount of money (EUR - € - euros) on paypal. I have already traded with more than 10 players, a few of them asked for more cash since they noticed that i'm a trusted person, and ofcourse, they got satisfied with the deal.

MY RULES:
  • I will meet you ingame.
  • We will talk about the deal here, on shadowcores.
  • I'm not giving first. You will be ignored directly if you tell me to go first.
  • You will have to pay me through paypal as a gift. You'll get the amount of cash you asked for in less than 5 minutes.
  • If you don't trust me, we can make the deal in a few parts (we will talk about that ingame). I have already sold an account and some cash, so i got people who can vouch me.

Click on the buttoms above for more information.
The only way to contact me now is catching me online on shadowcores or contacting me via private message on forums

You will only be able to pay using:

Last edited:
Bump

- - - Updated - - -

Really need this premmy scrolls, Im tired of waiting 3 hours on waiting list.

PD: We decided to move to Antica instead, Aurora is crowded and more likely impossible to play there. I'm still accepting cash, items, premium scrolls there. You can still bid on any item you want/house with ingame cash(shadowcores).

We just did trade for a premium scroll, all went good and we dont use middleman : P
thx alot, trustworthy

Q5QCbk.png

x-tiJg.png

Q5QCbk.png

How can i meet you?
I will meet you ingame, exactly at Yalahar bank.

Where will we talk about the trade?
We will talk about the deal here, on shadowcores.

Will you give first or be able to go 50/50?
No, I'm not giving first. You will be ignored directly if you tell me to go first.

How do i pay?
You will have to pay me through paypal as a gift. You'll get the amount of cash you asked for in less than 5 minutes.

Should i trust you?
Well, If you don't trust me, we can make the deal in a few parts (we will talk about that ingame). I have already sold an account and a lot of cash, so i got people who can vouch me.

Could we use a middleman?
No, it's no longer possible to use a middleman.

Last edited:
I'm only interested in antica cash at the moment. I've bought the scrolls i needed.

Check the first post for more info.

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

The house is not for sale anymore, private message me ingame or here if you want to know why.

I'm still looking for antica cash and equipment, check the main post.

- - - Updated - - -

Bought a few items from Valpzor on Antica, everything went well (he is 100%) trusted.

Recommended.

Selling any char here for antica cash?

Also selling 50kk on antica, 20euros/1kk

Q5QCbk.png

lE_mUt.png

Q5QCbk.png

How to contact me?

- Ingame: Amazing Wayne.
- Sending a private message to me here, on forums.
- Leave a post on my main thread here.

Last edited:
Hm, nahh was kinda looking for something inbetween those levels

Earthborn titan armor and set of poi boss items are sold now.

@Bilybob
Contact me ingame and tell me how much you'd like to get.

@Kronik
Tryna catch you on later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back