• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Get sprites :)

jestem pro

That is the question
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everybody. I have a question.

Can I get these sprites (water border) for free? And where?

49251890120023538989.png

yeah yeah this is opacity but I meant these same sprites because I did not see them. Can you show me what they are?

bump nobody know where I get these sprites?

Water borders not opacity.

Or just tell me on which servers they can be.

@megagaea server version is unnecessary but I'M working on 8.6. By the way I've searched to 10.99 version and I didnt see them. So tell me how I can generally get sprites from 11 version instead. I'll do it by myself.
Cause from 11 version it cant be done by objectbuilder.

Who Said u It Cant Done With me Can Done But i Am 860 And Useing Custom Client And iam Hosting my Server If u Helped ME in Ip I can Get For u This Water :D easy

Tibia 10.51 from that client you can have those water borders. They seems to be just recolored default ground borders to match sand.

Okay I can't still find these water borders:
2pive4n6kdug_t.jpg

CAN I ASK YOU ALL for putting here IP each server that use these sprites? Or please mention where I can get them cause in clients below version 11 I didn't find.

Thanks

Back