• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Getting 600 so fast?

hawaii

Reaction score
Wow.. Golem is 600 again? thats nuts, what is this guys secret? rebirth just came out last night? lol

ooo.. paladins are killing them way easier than me.. and i have semi-full donor and curaga

yea i pm'ed him about it. lol, what a simple answer to something i been pondering for a good hour

Going to make them easier for mages after the patch. ;)

dont work on this patch to fast red, knight may have a advantige, o wait they do.....

wtf red bad idea mages r already the strongest voc its good that its harder for mages cuz if u make it easier they'll lvl super fast and continue to own... nightmares being easy 4 knights is the only reason we stand somewhat of a chance and its just barely most of the time we get wrecked plzz dont

wtf red bad idea mages r already the strongest voc its good that its harder for mages cuz if u make it easier they'll lvl super fast and continue to own... nightmares being easy 4 knights is the only reason we stand somewhat of a chance and its just barely most of the time we get wrecked plzz dont

Mages were not the best voc when he put nightmares in.
Idk if they are now tho.

Back