• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Getting kicked at y = 1006+

skully

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm having a very weird problem.
When I or other players walk further than y=1006, (6 steps from temple spawn to the right), I get a critical error and have to put myself on 1000,1000,7 with phpmyadmin.
Help please :/

Probably something wrong with the map, like some item isn't supported for your server.
Open it in map-editor and see what is over there.

Probably something wrong with the map, like some item isn't supported for your server.
Open it in map-editor and see what is over there.
There's just some kind of square what gives error. I did go to the monsters which are like 200 to the right from temple and walked to the temple until like 5 steps from the temple.
Very weird 6x6 square with error

- - - Updated - - -

What can it be, it's a little area with a critical error, also on -1 and -2 the error is there

- - - Updated - - -

Okay made a screenshot, going to sleep now.
The red area is affected and -1, +2 etc is also affected. I have no fucking clue, didn't change anything, don't get any errors in console
lAAFUw6.jpg

I hope someone knows a solution

Search over the walls and remove strange stuff in all-floors
I dont think thats the problem its a area which gives error, but I had a teleport under the floor for rotworms, and I removed it. That's the only thing what changed before I didn't get errors

Back