• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Getting online players of a certain OT.

mikkas70

Owner and Developer of omegaservers.org
Reaction score
Hey everyone, it's been a while since I started a project of making an Open tibia serverlist and here's what happened:

Before I started the website, I made sure that I was able to get the online players from a certain OT, I used what's in this thread: https://otland.net/threads/advanced-otserver-status.216662/

I tested multiple servers and I got the answer I wanted with the online players and everything, however there are some servers, that will not let me query their information, example : hexana.net , hexera.net , tibianic.org, spider-server.com.

For some reason they just won't let me get their information, does anybody have any clue on why is this happening? or if possible give me another alternative on getting a server information? Thank you.

Back