• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua getting rid of the haste symbol for haste conditions?

Ahilphino

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
ok so i just installed colors outfit bonus system and i'm wondering is there anyway to get rid of the haste symbol that you get by using something like this?

local speed = Condition(CONDITION_HASTE)
speed:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, -1)
speed:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_SUBID, 102)
speed:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_SPEED, 100)

now i have this on many different places, like you get it from eating foods/from switching outfits etc etc and I only want it to give players haste symbol if they actually use a spell like utani hur

I've also tried replacing the conditions with the changeSpeed function but it always ended up being buggy

I bet that this requires editing the sources but I tried to look into condition.cpp but I couldn't understand shit xD

It would be great if something like "CONDITION_PARAM_BUFF_SPELL" existed for haste conditions

thanks but this will also remove haste even when I cast utani hur right? I want to keep the symbol to spells only xD
Yep, this would also remove the icon from haste spells since they use CONDITION_HASTE.

You can apply this patch to your source code, usage: condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_ICON, 1) (1 means enabled). Only works with CONDITION_HASTE/PARALYZE, and their icons are disabled by default.

Yep, this would also remove the icon from haste spells since they use CONDITION_HASTE.

You can apply this patch to your source code, usage: condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_ICON, 1). Only works with CONDITION_HASTE/PARALYZE, and their icons are disabled by default.
off-topic but how do you do clickable links like this?

You can apply this patch to your source code, usage: condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_ICON, 1). Only works with CONDITION_HASTE/PARALYZE, and their icons are disabled by default.

wow really nice work :D reading up how to apply patch on github now xD

but with your description there still might be one issue, since monsters paralyzing won't give any symbol now? i get that in the paralyze script i can just add the paralyze symbol but the monsters paralyze works differently if i'm not wrong

Thanks alot ninja! I managed to patch it and it sadly worked how I thought (that paralyze will also be affected by this) but I managed to fix it by moving the if (icon) to this instead:
Code:
if (icon) {   
 icons |= ICON_HASTE; 
}

that shouldn't cause any issues right? I'll be testing it out the next couple of days but would be cool with an answer from someone with experience :)

local conditionHaste = Condition(CONDITION_HASTE, CONDITIONID_DEFAULT)
conditionHaste:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_SHOWICON, false)
conditionHaste:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_HASTE_SHOWICON, false)
conditionHaste:setParameter(CONDITION_HASTE_SHOWICON, false)

conditionHaste:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_SUBID, 100)
conditionHaste:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, 5000)
conditionHaste:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_SPEED, 10)
conditionHaste:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_ICON, 1)

player:addCondition(conditionHaste)

I need to vanish icon. Can someone help me? Tfs 1.0

Back