• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Getting thunderfall char back

granen

Reaction score
Is it to late to transfer my character to softcores from thunderfall?

Regards Ulf

lol wtf so they just ignored that we had put alot of time in our characters?

You no isch have screen, i are innocent.
12:41 Qhope [148]: help gm my penis is stuck in oldrak's mouth
12:48 GM Feloth [2]: I see
12:48 GM Feloth [2]: Well, then you should try following:
12:48 GM Feloth [2]: 1. Logout of tibia.
12:49 GM Feloth [2]: 2. Get your father's shotgun.
12:49 GM Feloth [2]: 3. Point it towards your head, make sure it's loaded.
12:49 GM Feloth [2]: 4. Pull the trigger, if you feel anything try do it again untill you stop feeling.
your comment about this? fake??

12:49 GM Feloth [2]: 4. Pull the trigger, if you feel anything try do it again untill you stop feeling.

is fejk, all is say bye.

thunderfall is the greatest server of twitysoft, but they closed it becouse of none did donate that money they needed... instead they buy a server for warcore, waste!

nice one feloth he should do that:D

The GM's are lazy period, but i hear that Vanderlay the best of the softcores GM's is going to make his own server since he actually cares what the public thinks i'm sure it will be 10x better than this

The GM's are lazy period, but i hear that Vanderlay the best of the softcores GM's is going to make his own server since he actually cares what the public thinks i'm sure it will be 10x better than this

... or the gamemasters have a lot of stuff to do in school because it's the last weeks? But what do I know, perhaps you skip school because Tibia is more important to you.

Don't expect too much about his server as long as it's just words until you really see it happening, no offense to Vanderlay but the time he was using to work on our servers was far from enough. So saying that his server will be 10x better when we have 10x better experience in the OpenTibia area than him is just plain stupid.

Can you even mention three reasons why he was the best gamemaster? Did he give you experience scrolls? Did it give you any advantage compared to other player when you asslicked him? The only reason I can see is that he had the best communication with our players, but if I would spend time on that instead of programming, managing the server network, administrating the server computer where the servers are located, scripting, managing the database, security, <insert 10 more stuff that I'm responsible for> you won't see any progress on the server.

... or the gamemasters have a lot of stuff to do in school because it's the last weeks? But what do I know, perhaps you skip school because Tibia is more important to you.

Don't expect too much about his server as long as it's just words until you really see it happening, no offense to Vanderlay but the time he was using to work on our servers was far from enough. So saying that his server will be 10x better when we have 10x better experience in the OpenTibia area than him is just plain stupid.

Can you even mention three reasons why he was the best gamemaster? Did he give you experience scrolls? Did it give you any advantage compared to other player when you asslicked him? The only reason I can see is that he had the best communication with our players, but if I would spend time on that instead of programming, managing the server network, administrating the server computer where the servers are located, scripting, managing the database, security, <insert 10 more stuff that I'm responsible for> you won't see any progress on the server.

True. A programmer is busy.

for what i know (and what talaturen confirmed) is that they still have school, so no worries, summer will come soon

Back