• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ghazbaran Killed !!

General peko

Reaction score
Well, it was hard but..
Jerry (310 EK)
Magic (255 MS)
Lolboy (320 ED)
Lyzr (300 ED)
Steflar (293 ED)
Arcar Zaturum (320 RP)

could kill the ghazbaran!

It was hard, first time we had everything ready and Jerry died by a combo to 0 HP...
Second time we had bad organization and Ghazbaran taked the mana of the druids, so Jerry coudnt get SIO and he died..
But then Jerry comed again to block it !! and!!
ghazdeadps6.jpg

Not just that we killed him also
18:51 Loot of Ghazbaran: boots of haste, a giant sword, demon legs, 6 crystal coins.

:D Loot not rox like rl tibia but Demon legs are nice!

Thanks for the support guys. It was really hard. I didn't care about the levels since i get them back if you know how to level. I wish someone could take care of the server and fix it...

Nice =] I was hoping it was there when we did the mines hunt haha =]

I had like 600 UHPS on me :/
What was the loot?

18:51 Loot of Ghazbaran: boots of haste, a giant sword, demon legs, 6 crystal coins.

That was loot. The GM said that Demons legs are the best they drop.

but you cant loot demon legs in orginal tibia

No it doesnt, I rather have looted Morgaroth's Heart or teddy bear or golden boots. It is better then Demon legs... Also In rl Ghazbaran is not that hard on this OT its like twice as hard.

No it doesnt, I rather have looted Morgaroth's Heart or teddy bear or golden boots. It is better then Demon legs... Also In rl Ghazbaran is not that hard on this OT its like twice as hard.

Hmm in a Ghazbaran?..

Back