• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Ghettobird's Hosting Service (free)

ghettobird

LUA newbie
Reaction score
Hello OTland, to keep it short & sweet I got a 4 GB ram dedicated server, OS: windows server 2012...

So let's first start by listing the things YOU will GET,
  1. Full access through remote desktop connection.
  2. 4GB ram dedicated server (ill post a speedtest down.)
  3. 24/7 support from me, you msg me anytime with any errors with the dedi & ill help you, i can also help you with some scripts.
Picture of the speedtest,

What kind of servers do i want to host & what do i excpect from you?
  1. First of all to have a custom server, I won't waste my precious time with download N' run servers.
  2. You must have some experience with the server
  3. You must have a team ready to start, I won't be wasting time waiting for you to get a team.
  4. Every server You put is backed up every week on a HDD, which means if you lose anything I will gladly send it to you.
  5. I will not leak any of your server files since there is no point in doing that & if you don't want me to back your server files just tell me and i wont.
  6. Getting a website ready is your responsibility, you must send me the server + the website so i start it...
  7. You must provide some screenshots here so i know what server I am looking at
  8. Highexp 8.6+ servers are recommended and will be accepted right away if they are good.
  9. Real maps are not accepted unless I like them but they have very little chance.
  10. You must have your donation items ready to be added rightaway in your shop, PS: too much overpowered donations (pay 2 win servers) have VERY little chance.

Also by using my hosting services you agree that donations are split between you and me, and pay 2 win servers are NOT recommended.

Last edited:
I really appreciate the idea of you and @HalfAway concerning the support of custom map projects or OTS in general.
It reminds me of the old times when we all used to work together in order to ENJOY TOGETHER :)
Good Luck to both of you,
Kind Regards,
Damon

1 more space free, bought a new dedicated server for OTland... You will get Remote Desktop Connection access :)

free hosting spots are filled ATM, only got space for serious hosters now who are willing to pay low costs for a good dedicated server, full support... Don't worry guys when this guy's OTs goes down or gets money ill transfer it to another dedicated server so the free spot will be available soon. :)

Free spot is open again, however I have 2 more rules to add,

1. No copy servers.
2. You must speak English fluently to use my hosting service.

You will get full access to the dedicated server, using remote desktop access so you pretty much control everything now...

BUMP, stopped hosting for a guy... He had viruses in his starter (made me clean my machine -.-)

Anyways, hosting is free as I stated, I only take 50% of paypal donations (since I pay for the dedicated server)

PM me if you're interested :) !

Back