• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ghost mode magic blue effect

oMeranha

Reaction score
Hey all!
It's possible to remove this magic blue effect when the character is in ghost mode?
I looked in all ghost mode function and didn't found anything related (in my c++ experience, which is = 0.5)

TFS 1.3

1636935146496.png

Solution
E
here are some related code:

but I don't think its possible to change it as it seems to be hard coded in the client...

I don't know what you are trying to achieve but maybe try disguising god as an invisible item instead...
Did you search on the Lua File? there should me a fucntion about "Outfit()" something like that. i dont really remember but check the lua file. first before playing with the source files

Did you search on the Lua File? there should me a fucntion about "Outfit()" something like that. i dont really remember but check the lua file. first before playing with the source files
already did that before searching in source files, nothing.

but I don't think its possible to change it as it seems to be hard coded in the client...

I don't know what you are trying to achieve but maybe try disguising god as an invisible item instead...

Solution
you can go ghost mode and set yourself a new /looktype or /chameleon, people won't be able to see you still. Why exactly do you want to remove the effects?

example
/ghost
/looktype 75
player pov ----> gm pov
1636940703415.png

I didn't have the idea to turn the player into an invisible item, fits perfectly!
it's just part of a script I'm making for testing and learning.
thanks for the help, appreciated

Back