• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ghost

poopsiedoodle

Gibe moni plos
Reaction score
Hello, OTLand. I decided to put a game in here from my childhood called "Ghost". It's kinda like "Horse" in a way.

The rules:
One person starts off with a letter (e.g. h) another person puts a letter on the first one to start making a word. Then another one adds another letter. So, like this:

Person 1: H
Person 2: Ha
Person 3: Hat

At this point, you may continue to add on to the word, or say "next word", and start with another letter.

Now, if you put in a letter that makes it not a word, like so:

Person 1: C
Person 2: ca
Person 3: caz

then you can get "Ghosted". When someone "Ghosts" you, it's pretty much challenging you. Like, someone could say, "no word starts with 'caz'. What are you trying to spell?" If you could not find word starting with "caz", then you get a G, and if you already have a G, then you get an H, and so on, until you have GHOST. However, if you COULD find a word starting with "caz", then you post it, and the other person gets a letter. Once you have all 5 letters, you are out until 1 page has been filled after you got your "t". Simple enough.

Other minor rules:
Only english words
No slang
No proper nouns (names of people/places and things like that)
No post edits

Letters:
Runes: G
Jaed Le Raep: G

Now, let me start off with the letter "k"

Last edited:
Back