• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GhostX versus Blez [Juggernaut]

Who did the theme best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ghost won because of the quality of the picture, if it wasn't dark it would be ugly.

Your doing good Ghost, think you can beat me at last?
At last? You make it seem like it's been ages. We have had one competition. You won it. This is the second. I am leading. There is no at last here... Just stop bitching and accept how it is. You are a good mapper and not to sound vain but so am i. Idc if you personally dislike my maps but it doesn't mean others feel the same. Understand you are not a spokesman for everyone.

At last? You make it seem like it's been ages. We have had one competition. You won it. This is the second. I am leading. There is no at last here... Just stop bitching and accept how it is. You are a good mapper and not to sound vain but so am i. Idc if you personally dislike my maps but it doesn't mean others feel the same. Understand you are not a spokesman for everyone.
Oh ghostx, always making me laugh!

I was talking about the last competition, someone seems full of themselves.

Oh deer.. Im sorry - dear. xD You both guys sounds funny up there, but I quess blez is more insolent than ghost XD
Anyway Good job ghost, Blez's work when you compare both of your works, too empty or I dont know. I like Ghost's much more.

Blez in my opinion. Ver nice work both of you!

I agree a little bit with ^ it's a little bit empty but i still like it :)

Wow, cocky Blez :eek:
I voted on GhostX.

Diath, it's your opinion dude you have a right to :p but care to enlighten what you dislike? :) i guess mine is "too spammed" but its for showoff. :)

The worst part imo is that fugly acid, or whatever it is, sprite

I also have to say neither, if i had to vote it'd be GhostX this time, but even then they're both nasty to me, the surroundings of the creature just don't seem right at all.
The Juggernaut is a merciless killer, that even kill each other when they're growing up, 90% of Juggernauts don't even reach adult hood, and anything that enters into the domain of a Juggernaut is instantly attacked, i'd personally think the surroundings round a Juggernauts territory would be bloody & baron with scattered bones everywhere, not this lmao..

agree with amusement, i think blez map matches ghastly dragon , draken abomination etc while ghostX map matches bog raiders, but i liked blez map more which is the reason why, u shud add a 3rd option 'tie' or 'seen the maps but none'.

I would like to see something big. I don't really know what but maybe let us voters decide? And the one who got most likes you gonna map it? :p
(Just givin an idea nothing u have to do :p)

Back