• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GhostX versus Blez [Winter Theme]

Who did the theme best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blez

eh..
Reaction score
Blez you should add "P.S. Its not fire on ice its fire on crystals on ghostx work." to the main post ^^.
GhostX
5wfAOTb.png

pMJmf0O.png

Blez
fPlePq.png

coKcjaM.png

Enjoi and vote!

Last edited:
Good luck bro, i like yours, and i like the frozen waterfall :>

First off all...

Ghostx mapping is good detail well and etc and its snow...

Blez:Your mountions isent snow and you did chosse or ghostx did snow theme and your mount a horse in the snow hmm i dont know xD

Blez for sure :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

First off all...

Ghostx mapping is good detail well and etc and its snow...

Blez:Your mountions isent snow and you did chosse or ghostx did snow theme and your mount a horse in the snow hmm i dont know xD

Yes unfrozen mushrooms everywhere & blazing fires, so ethical

My mountains are not snow, your correct, but your also wrong.. their a combinations of default and snow. Ghostx chose the theme, and it was a free range of anything that had to do with snow. Of course I mounted a horse in the snow, why would I want to walk in it?

1. amusement, let me think, ice witches.. magic.. but fire wont fit? On magical crystal pillars? kl logic bro :>

2. Yh, gamers, i said let's be creative and the theme is snow/ice and make anything.

3. i was gonna mount a horse but.. i chose not too in the end :>

1. amusement, let me think, ice witches.. magic.. but fire wont fit? On magical crystal pillars? kl logic bro :>

My post was sarcasm, you can't point Blez "flaws" (if that's what you wish to call them) when you also have them.

Fires & random unfrozen mushrooms, are no different than a mount in snow, the way i see it is his snow isn't as feirce in that mountain, which is why the water is able to flow.

You also have wierd square snowtiles under the dragonstatues :/

Am not saying yours in wrong, what am saying is you can't poke Blez for small things, when you also have things that can be poked.
It's about how it is quality wise to me, i just think Blezs looks abit more natural (maybe not the word am looking for dnno).

Last edited:
if ghostx lose i wont send in my mapping competion and i will stop mapping xD :)

- - - Updated - - -

if ghostx lose i wont send in my mapping competion and i will stop mapping xD :)

My post was sarcasm, you can't point Blez "flaws" (if that's what you wish to call them) when you also have them.

Fires & random unfrozen mushrooms, are no different than a mount in snow, the way i see it is his snow isn't as feirce in that mountain, which is why the water is able to flow.

You also have wierd square snowtiles under the dragonstatues :/

Am not saying yours in wrong, what am saying is you can't poke Blez for small things, when you also have things that can be poked.
It's about how it is quality wise to me, i just thing Blezs looks abit more natural (maybe not the word am looking for dnno).

What flaws? bro i never said anything? WTF are you talking about? I added the ice tiles under dragon statue becuase it didn't look right without it. I NEVER poked blez for anything lol.

I'd laugh if that back fired and people voted for Blez just so they wouldn't have to see yours.

- - - Updated - - -

What flaws? bro i never said anything? WTF are you talking about? I added the ice tiles under dragon statue becuase it didn't look right without it. I NEVER poked blez for anything lol.

I know you didn't Gamers did & i quoted Gamers, not you, but you then decided to quote me, if you're going to comment make sure you read who i quote so you know & understand the whole picture.

@up.. I quoted you because you made a comment about the torches i used.

then you said
amusement said:

and aimed that at me. I never pointed any flaws, or anything about his peice, i even said i liked his peice and ideas.

tbh i know mine could be alot better, i even said that when i mailed it to blez, the mushrooms imo fit in icy regions (the button shaped ones anyway). IDK why i didn't use any grass tufts.. lul

- - - Updated - - -

amusement u quoted me first.

tbh i know mine could be alot better, i even said that when i mailed it to blez, the mushrooms imo fit in icy regions (the button shaped ones anyway). IDK why i didn't use any grass tufts.. lul

That's what i was getting at to gamers, it wasn't directed at you personally lmao.
It's what you find tasteful, i personally don't think the mushrooms suit it at all they seem out of place to me. You're flames are also fine i was just making an odd & maybe shitty point, i would've went with blue ones maybe, but like you said it's witchcraft, but what i was getting at is it's still weird seeing flames alit everywhere in a frozen blizzard like region even if there magical.

Blezs to me looks like it's less of a blizzard like region or the climate is changing hence the reason for less snow & ice.
I like both though, but tbh i hate snow in tibia so i guess to my eye less is more xD

- - - Updated - - -

amusement u quoted me first.

No, first page, 2nd post or third.

Last edited:
i understand and fair enough :> anyway, i've messages blez seeing if we can do a best of 3 competition :>. With 3 different climates, this being ice ofc.

ahah let me be with you pepole ghostx vs gamersdont vs blez

WHo will win!

Back