• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ghostx's Magic Box

Haha well ok.

- - - Updated - - -

For runes:
qfkuy.png

IF YOU WANT YOUR SERVER NAME ON IT PM ME - FREE OF CHARGE OFC ;d

Last edited:
I think you can make it. Muscle work is hard work. But just try to get the shape right and you will be on the way.
A tip is to save the outline and color it in different ways :)

Even if its an ordinary orc sprite, its a really good job. You made the helmet in the right porportions. And the axe looks good aswell. When you get back to it, try making the body bigger. Make some small edits and change the clothes to whatever you like.
I wanna see more monsters in the future.

How about composing your own outfit? Is it too hard you think? (;

Even if its an ordinary orc sprite, its a really good job. You made the helmet in the right porportions. And the axe looks good aswell. When you get back to it, try making the body bigger. Make some small edits and change the clothes to whatever you like.
I wanna see more monsters in the future.

How about composing your own outfit? Is it too hard you think? (;

I made an angel a while a go but its not shaded properly ;)
yK0EkR.gif

Remember when you animate that Tibia sprites only have lile 2 walk frames and one stopping. So the flying should be like, wings up, wings middle and wings down. I might try that myself soon. Need some nice wings for my champions!

Remember when you animate that Tibia sprites only have lile 2 walk frames and one stopping. So the flying should be like, wings up, wings middle and wings down. I might try that myself soon. Need some nice wings for my champions!
as i said its old and i did it just to try it xD i will complete an angel sprite in the future as you say with the 3 animations xD but i may look to overhaul the whole engine and rewrite how it works as i intend to make some unique outfits e.g magician - where if you have hat addon saying !trick will pull a rabbit out of the hat and if you have the wand addon !trick will make you go invisable for a second :>and if both addons it randomly selects.

Aswell as that, i'd love to introduce an idle animation too.. I dont are how much work is needed, this is a hobby and i work to my means :)

Thanks for the support and tips :) hopefully i an spend the time to develop my designs further :)

- - - Updated - - -

Care*

jNkwBO.png

xZmAmE.png

ViCFw_.png

Would appreciate feedback :D

Last edited:
Mhhm you are getting better! If theres something to point out without overanalyzing it, there needs a little more work on the shading. For example the shoulder pads looks like they are paste on. The dark line under it should be smoothen out a little. And after that its a mather of style.

If you havent done it before you can say that this is a great sprite! :)

Would love to give you more constructive critisizm but Ill follow your thread and help you further on. Practice makes perfect!:D

Mhhm you are getting better! If theres something to point out without overanalyzing it, there needs a little more work on the shading. For example the shoulder pads looks like they are paste on. The dark line under it should be smoothen out a little. And after that its a mather of style.

If you havent done it before you can say that this is a great sprite! :)

Would love to give you more constructive critisizm but Ill follow your thread and help you further on. Practice makes perfect!:D
Thanks yh i notice i forgot to smooth some of the inner outlines i did when designing it xD i'll sort them out and reuoad later :) thanks for feedback much appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

sux kill urself

<3 ily

- - - Updated - - -

Update:

set_by_ghostxpro-d67ducr.png

Tried to make it have a scale texture on the shield x3 idk if i failed or not

Last edited:
Yo bro tell me if you want this template I scribbled a few nights ago. Tarjei also seems to love angel outfits, so he asked me to do it but I was too tired to finish it and now I don't have time. If you wanna work on it, tell me on skype.
However this is just a sketch, you'd need to refine it and use all your skills to make it work :p

rlstcnnuy7g7xi6tdmek.gif

Yo bro tell me if you want this template I scribbled a few nights ago. Tarjei also seems to love angel outfits, so he asked me to do it but I was too tired to finish it and now I don't have time. If you wanna work on it, tell me on skype.
However this is just a sketch, you'd need to refine it and use all your skills to make it work :p

rlstcnnuy7g7xi6tdmek.gif

I can try xD it's just the perspective i get frustrated with! Too impatient to focus on it but i will never pass this until i try and try again. So sure :)

Back