• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Giga keyring.

Luls

Reaction score
You should make it so the keyring can go in the BP slot. When I got my key ring I was excited because I got to replace that ugly backpack. The only place you can put the keyring is the arrow slot, your hand, and of course, inside your backpack. If you're a pally, then those first two options are ruled out. The backpacks are ugly, and I would very much like the option to replace it with my keyring. :3

Put it in your backpack, who cares what it looks like >.>

Obviously, I do... The backpacks are ugly as shit :/

Get a different backpack?... or use a bag.

I will... and thats the only reason I buy equipment. I buy items because they look nice, not for their stats :/

Retard number 1 :thumbup:

It's list saying, i'm just playing computer because my computer look cool. I don't care about the stats.

i'm just playing computer because my computer look cool. I don't care about the stats.

Well. My computer is from 2001, and it has 32GB of RAM. I'm amazed it still runs Tibia... So I guess you could say I don't care about the stats.

That's what I'm thinking... :blink:

Yup... After I click on something to open it, it takes like, 5+ minutes to open... To open my internet browser, it takes like 10 mins. <_<

People with big monitors ^_^

Red

I have a really big monitor. Its like 25+ inches, and I play tibia full-screen most of the time. ^_^

Really really time to buy a new computer

I don't really use it that much anyway. I'm planning to buy a laptop soon, and when my xBox gets back, I don't plan on playing much anyway :p

@Ooth: Haha, seen it before, if it's FPS Doug :p
@Luls: Fullscreen? That's weak <_< Can't wrap myself around that stuff. And keyrings aren't supposed to go in the backpack slot! :blink: Backpacks strap around your arms! Keyrings .. Dont?

i hate keyrings for the soul fact that i use it more cuz its bigger but all my trophies nuggets and bought and sold stuff goes 2 my bp first that bugs me can u fix that red?

i hate keyrings for the soul fact that i use it more cuz its bigger but all my trophies nuggets and bought and sold stuff goes 2 my bp first that bugs me can u fix that red?

Stop asking stupid questions..
Ideas like this are just a waste of time. You hate something that you use because its better? Just transfer your shit MANUALLY from your keyring to your bp or vice versa.

Back