• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Girffenclaw flower script

Balicuss

Reaction score
How can I change this script to randomly appeared in a flower. It may be "dry griffinclaw" appears randomly and transformed in griffenclaw flower. When someone uses "Botanist container" it griffinclaw flower comes back to dry griffenclaw.

Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)

local tilepos1 = {x=681, y=782, z=5}
local tilepos2 = {x=683, y=782, z=5}

if(itemEx.uid == 16102) and (itemEx.itemid == 5659) then
doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 4869, 1)
doPlayerAddItem(cid, 5937, 1)
doSendMagicEffect(tilepos1,45)
doSendMagicEffect(tilepos2,45)
doCreatureSay(cid, 'You succesfully took a sample of the rare griffinclaw flower', TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
else
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You already took a sample of the rare griffinclaw flower.")
end
return TRUE
end

Last edited:
add doTransformItem to this script? :p and use a globalevent for blooming griffinclaw

Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)

local tilepos1 = {x=681, y=782, z=5}
local tilepos2 = {x=683, y=782, z=5}

if(itemEx.uid == 16102) and (itemEx.itemid == 5659) then
doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 4869, 1)
doPlayerAddItem(cid, 5937, 1)
doTransformItem(16102, 5687, 1)
doSendMagicEffect(tilepos1,45)
doSendMagicEffect(tilepos2,45)
doCreatureSay(cid, 'You succesfully took a sample of the rare griffinclaw flower', TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
else
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You already took a sample of the rare griffinclaw flower.")
end
return TRUE
end

Previously, I had already added this feature, P but what do I add a globalevents?

Back