• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Girl in trouble plx help us

zerghel

Tsuni
Reaction score
Hello friends
i need help with my server
i hope someone coul'd help me

the thing is:
yesterday my server was runing ok but then crash
today i've open my server but it crashes at the ponit of Setting gamestate to: GAME_STATE_INIT every time
also i have Gesior Acc and at the Whoisonline Page it's showing 22 players online but the server is offline

also i've checke my content tables in phpmyadmin and it was showing something like certain clients didn't close properly or something like it
i,ve repaired the tables using MyISAM and seem evething OK
but the crash persists

TFS 0.2.0
please help me i am desperated now =/

Octuber 15

i've checked my content tables again and is showing this

kairia.accounts check warning 3 clients are using or haven't closed the table pr...
kairia.accounts check status OK
kairia.bans check warning 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table prope...
kairia.bans check status OK
kairia.global_storage check warning 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table prope...
kairia.global_storage check status OK
kairia.groups check status OK
kairia.guilds check status OK
kairia.guild_invites check warning 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table prope...
kairia.guild_invites check status OK
kairia.guild_ranks check status OK
kairia.houses check warning 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table prope...
kairia.houses check status OK
kairia.house_lists check warning 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table prope...
kairia.house_lists check status OK
kairia.players check warning 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table prope...
kairia.players check status OK
kairia.player_deaths check warning 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table prope...
kairia.player_deaths check status OK
kairia.player_depotitems check warning 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table prope...
kairia.player_depotitems check status OK
kairia.player_items check warning 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table prope...
kairia.player_items check status OK
kairia.player_skills check warning 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table prope...
kairia.player_skills check status OK
kairia.player_spells check status OK
kairia.player_storage check warning 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table prope...
kairia.player_storage check status OK
kairia.player_viplist check warning 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table prope...
kairia.player_viplist check status OK
kairia.tiles check warning 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table prope...
kairia.tiles check status OK
kairia.tile_items check warning 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table prope...
kairia.tile_items check status OK
kairia.z_monsters check status OK
kairia.z_news_big check status OK
kairia.z_news_tickers check status OK
kairia.z_ots_comunication check status OK
kairia.z_shop_history_item check status OK
kairia.z_shop_history_pacc check status OK
kairia.z_shop_offer check status OK
kairia.z_spells check status OK

Last edited:
From what I can see your problem is, the incorrect number of players online?

go to your localhost/phpmyadmin select your database and click on the SQL tab, then run this query:
PHP:
UPDATE players SET online = 0;

Note: do it when your server is off.

ok the players has been cleaned from whoisonline page
with UPDATE players SET online = 0;
but the server is still crashing at the same point

Have you changed this:
updateHighscoresAfterMinutes or autoSaveEachMinutes to 0? If yes that can be a problem.

updateHighscoresAfterMinutes = 20
autoSaveEachMinutes = 60

also i've downloaded the TFS 8.31 everything was going Ok but then i did close the server at night properly and today at morning the same crash at
Settingamestate to: GAME_STATE_INIT

Waaaaaaaaaa!

=(

Hey Zerghel, I think I have a small idea for you =O I think it your folden "DLL"..make a chek about you folden "DLL"..I'm sure it is that xD Just Rlx and rebot your server

Back