• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Girlfriends....

Arlianin

....Pwnz....
Senator
Reaction score
Have you ever had someone who you like but you don't know how to express it to her? Yes? Then post the name here!

I like a girl named Rosario (1 day older than me ¬¬) she goes at the same grade, same school and same district. :O I hope one day I will be brave enough to tell her and that she won't negate me. I have liked her since long ago but I fear that if I tell her anything everyone at school would make fun of me. Well, I already shared this and now, its time for you guys to do the same.

Above is someone who doesnt leave his computer chair.

dude I dont know how old you are, but depending on your age, write her a note, send her a txt message, call her up and tell her on the phone. Dont worry about people making fun of you because if she jokes with ppl about it then she's either way out of your league or just a straight up "cheer-leader" type bitch.

well i have had allot of girlfriends.
there is 1 and that is my ex girl when i was 13 and i really like her allot am with her allot these days and she also likes me allot still and well the thing is she just got out of a relationship and you know things are on hold with me and her and we got in an argument cuzz i said i am not like him etc etc and well she wants to wait and stuff :p but best is always to tell them right away how you feel :p

Have you ever had someone who you like but you don't know how to express it to her? Yes? Then post the name here!

I like a girl named Rosario (1 day older than me ¬¬) she goes at the same grade, same school and same district. :O I hope one day I will be brave enough to tell her and that she won't negate me. I have liked her since long ago but I fear that if I tell her anything everyone at school would make fun of me. Well, I already shared this and now, its time for you guys to do the same.

Well its a sticky situation....
If she would say no... Are you the type of person who has reputation to get dammaged? or have a too high Ego.
If not then maybe your the shy guy that doesnt want to draw attention to himself!. Either way you should first find out if she even knows your name and as much details about you as you do about her!.
If the answers yes then go for it!
If its no then you need to make an impression before asking her because if you dont you got about 30% chance of being ridiculed,
and a 40% chance of a direct no.
Tips on asking her... be witty but not hurtfull, be funny but at no ones expence, be cool but not like ice, AND DONT PRACTICE lol
Well anyway my wife told me about this... so goodluck.

Aha another thing dont preasurise her into saying yes... if your the (egotesticle) type:p

Go for it ;), i'll pray for you :D!!

Im 13 but i went out wiht someone for 1 and a half years ... dont think ill everget over her.

But i know 3 people who like me :p Everyone says i flirt too much :p

yes i dont say the name but i most say she is one year younger then me if i get her then im happy happy...:D

Well every girl I like i try to get to her on all possible ways :) sometimes i succed sometimes i dont, but I have girlfriend like 11months and I'm realy happy with her :D

just tell her whu the fuck cares if she doesnt like you theres billions of girls outa

Just grab her pussy and give her a kiss, I'm sure she get so horny she'll just bounce all over yah. And whoa she wont tell that to the whole school.. : )

Omfg, during class, our teacher was facing the white board and writing something, and a girl behind me lift her shirt and bras and flashed her boobs to the class.

Omfg, during class, our teacher was facing the white board and writing something, and a girl behind me lift her shirt and bras and flashed her boobs to the class.

HAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh I like someone named Alexis XD

Yes, its common i guess.. I had a hard time talking to her about feelings mainly becouse i seemed more like a friend type in her eyes.. tried hard to change that. Didn't succed tho and it didn't make it easier since she lived quite far away. I always seem to be too far away =/

//Massen

I dont get the problem i find it realy eaasy to talk to girls... but im the biggest flirt in my year :)
Fun :)

Back