• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Girlfriends....

What is a Don Juan?

Just think of it this way mate.
Who cares it's just life. Sooner or later your body will be forgotten. Just make sure when you die go down with a BANG!
I would really like to jump from a building right now.

Ignore me! I am a tad suicidal. =/

Okay. Start again.
Ignore all the girls that you like. If it is sex you want go into the city and just find someone at the pub or just save up $50 or something.

Yeah I am a bit like that. I don't say anything to the girls I like. And the stupid f***ing butterflies! I feel like punching myself in my stomach to make them stop!

:D:D

Last edited:
Just grow some balls and let her know, the more you go around thinking about it the harder it's gonna be.

If your going to ask her, do not do it over msn/txt messages. Best thing is beeing with her or at phone, but in my mind txt messages and over msn aren't personal, most will reject on that way, atleast it was for me like that.

Anyways, I got a girlfriend and I'm very happy :). Her name's Céline.

I like a girl she is in my school, same class, for like 2 years now, but i can't express my feelings when ever try failed. Kind of hard for me. Yep still love her and still in same class, one day ill just say it. lol

Back