• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gitzmo's IMPROVED Skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gitzmo

Combat Bird
Reaction score
Request your own personal skin for your use or for your ot's use.

Hello everyone I started making skins not to long ago and have really gotten the feel for it so let me know what you all think of these! I might do a couple "IMPROVED" or "EDITED" skins of my old ones but most SHOULD be new also don't be afraid to request something specific I can do ALL client types.

The skins ARE released and if used as custom client for your ot I would like to be noted with some credit just a "made by [email protected]" type thing.

PHP:
Please note that in order for such skins to work you must change the name of the .pic to the name of the current .pic that you are using.  EXAMPLE: Most ots just use Tibia as their custom client only thing is that they dont need an ip changer and MAYBE a couple other simple features.  So the .pic for that client should say "Tibia.pic" so you change your "Dragons Fury.pic" to "Tibia.pic" and it should work no problem.

(8.6 Skins)

1. Dragons fury theme (8.6) "EDITED/IMPROVED"

Main: Dragons Fury main

Log-in: Dragons Fury log-in

In-game: Dragons Fury In-game

Link: Dragons Fury theme

2. Ninja theme (8.6) "NEW"

Main: Ninja main

Log-in: Ninja Log-in

In-game: Ninja In-game

Link: Ninja Theme

3. Lone Wolf theme (8.6) "NEW"

Main: Lone Wolf main

Log-in: Lone Wolf log-in

In-game: Lone Wolf In-game

Link: Lone Wolf Theme

4. Seafight Theme (8.6) "NEW"

Main: Seafight Main

Log-in: Seafight Log-in

In-game: Seafight In-game

Link: Seafight Theme

(9.86 Skins)

1. (YOU NAME IT!) hello again everyone I would like to ask everyone's oppinion for the name for this skin theme.( THIS IS 9.86 SKIN!!!!) the 9.86 skins are VERY tricky for me I can't seem to get the pictures frame size just right even using 9.86 tibia' DEFAULT pictures size so this is the best I can do a 9.86 skin.

Main: Mystery Main

Log-in: Mystery Log-in

In-game: Mystery In-game

Link: Mystery theme

KEEP THE REQUESTS COMING (Atilluhh's is FINISHED.)

Last edited:
Lone Wolf is probably the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time.
Probably going to grab it for personal use.

Keep up the great work !

Also, do you do personal requests ?

Can you make skins for latest client (9.86)?

@Atilluhh yes I can do requests.

@wavoz I can give it a shot havn't worked with 9.86 yet but it shouldn't be hard.

Thanks everyone for the comments! I will be making more sometime soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Could use some more requests!! (PM ME FOR REQUESTS TO GET MORE SPECIFIC DETAILS)

Hey sorry about the long reply but no they do not cost anything. Just I request people not to expect perfection out of it lol

First of all, I must note that this probably is the wrong Place to post this.
Second, keep it up, you might make some nice RPG styles within time, good luck. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

oh I have one for older 7.4-7.72 clients it's really nice a dark blue with a cracked ground effect. If you would like to see it let me know. Also yeah I put it up awhile ago not knowing exactly where it should go. But I am still making them requests are still very welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back