• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Give it a listen

anthonyxxx

Reaction score
A friend and I are in a contest and were in 5th place right now we need to be in the top three to win vip tickets. Help us out and listen to the song, make sure you watch the whole video so we get the full amount of points. You can even mute it and just let it play if you don't like the type of music its just to help me out. If your a fan of hip hop you'll like it and just maybe start listening to the group Army Of The Pharoahs as well.
https://www.tunespeak.com/tl/izO9YnJS

A friend and I are in a contest and were in 5th place right now we need to be in the top three to win vip tickets. Help us out and listen to the song, make sure you watch the whole video so we get the full amount of points. You can even mute it and just let it play if you don't like the type of music its just to help me out. If your a fan of hip hop you'll like it and just maybe start listening to the group Army Of The Pharoahs as well.

Can u downvote? And ill listen to the song in fourth place instead kkthxbye

btw which 1 are u?

nice song brotha, what is the contest about?
the last dude was sick

nice song brotha, what is the contest about?
the last dude was sick
Top 3 people get two vip tickets each to there concert on May 2nd in New York. We're in 3rd place now so thank you everyone who listened and remember to keep listening to em to keep the help coming. Celph titled was the last guy hes got a unique flow.

That's a rap group called Army of The Pharoahs, im not in it dude.

Top 3 people get two vip tickets each to there concert on May 2nd in New York. We're in 3rd place now so thank you everyone who listened and remember to keep listening to em to keep the help coming. Celph titled was the last guy hes got a unique flow.

That's a rap group called Army of The Pharoahs, im not in it dude.

And how did u enter the contest?

My friend made an account on the site and went to the contest page and started sharing videos.

So the person who.gets into the top 3 with the song they chose who someone else made wins? Wtf kind of contest is that

So the person who.gets into the top 3 with the song they chose who someone else made wins? Wtf kind of contest is that
Are you mental? You can easily piece it together with my prior posts. AOTP has a concert coming up, they just dropped a new album yesterday, in the contest you have the choice to share a shit ton of different videos of them two of em being brand new songs off their album. Sharing the songs gets the new album more known, you come in 1 to 3rd place they give you vip tickets for helping get there music out like that. IS that simple enough for you?

Are you mental? You can easily piece it together with my prior posts. AOTP has a concert coming up, they just dropped a new album yesterday, in the contest you have the choice to share a shit ton of different videos of them two of em being brand new songs off their album. Sharing the songs gets the new album more known, you come in 1 to 3rd place they give you vip tickets for helping get there music out like that. IS that simple enough for you?

told u I'm master troll :>

Back