• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Give lunarforce a chance.

Reaction score
That poor server is so good, but can barely reach 70 players online. I know most of you don't play it cuz it's a really empty server, and it gets boring to play with only 40 people walking around daily, but if we all give it a chance like we did when it was first released the server will start to get fun again, and many teams will start playing it too so there will battles all the time. Think about that.

Join lunarforce.twifysoft.net !

Last edited:
Nice thread, there are already battles everyday since i joined it back, and they are super fun watch the ttm recordings ;p

ye i hope it stays like it is since if there come to many npvp noobs from shadow~ who cry bc of to hard lvling ;( and cash making gm will fuck up lunar -.-

Yeah blabla NAvid... Stop taking all the credit. The people of Shadowcores saw that their Leader, Flandie Backline have gone unactive and searched him up and found him on the lands of Lunarforce and therefore the servers player amount has increased a lot lately!

Yours,
Flandie
President

ye i hope it stays like it is since if there come to many npvp noobs from shadow~ who cry bc of to hard lvling ;( and cash making gm will fuck up lunar -.-

Maybe most of us just asked the question: Why for god sake should I play on new, almost the same server as shadowcores when I have character here?

What's new? Other rates? Hardcore pvp? If I'd like to fight, I don't need hardcore server fot it :).

Maybe most of us just asked the question: Why for god sake should I play on new, almost the same server as shadowcores when I have character here?

What's new? Other rates? Hardcore pvp? If I'd like to fight, I don't need hardcore server fot it :).

The balance in this server is alot better because of the lower magic/skill rate, so that makes the dmg different between shadowcores and lunarforce and thats the big reason why lunarforce have better and more balanced pvp. and no noobchars cant come and skullbash the teams because they will simply just die :p

Last edited:
anyone wanna help me out? ;p hunting or whatever or just talking

Back