• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Give us back Tibialight !

420blazeit

Reaction score
tHIS SERVER WAS SO GOOD OMG DUNGEONS LEGENDARIES AUTOMATIC HEALING AUTOMATIC SPELLCASTING IT WAS SO GOOD GIVE US TIBIALIGHT WE GIVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER GOGO

alright, i actually looked it up, that automatic spellcasting feature looked sick :p

at first I thought it just casted exori frigo etc for you like a bot

alright, i actually looked it up, that automatic spellcasting feature looked sick :p

at first I thought it just casted exori frigo etc for you like a bot
naa man it was some fkn great features in there !! specially since like each monster had a chance too drop ultra rare legendaries it was such a good ot botting was so dumb since levels dont matter only items did and no one had the id's to bot them !:)

Tibialight was one of the best servers I ever played! and it never got boring!!! All the features were just so fucking nice and every time you saw that blue arrow you had an orgasm.
I still think about it all the time haha.

Tibialight was one of the best servers I ever played! and it never got boring!!! All the features were just so fucking nice and every time you saw that blue arrow you had an orgasm.
I still think about it all the time haha.
dude the blue arrows were like fking happy ending hahaha oh i miss it.. it was so simple but so good omg

It was truly epic before they changed the map :) it has been dead for so long so dont expect it to be back by the same owners. maybe someone else will try to start a server of this kind

Lol I have never played it... By the sound of it I must of missed out. And @RosOT I know right so evil, I think the problem with that is I think that he feels like nobody would play it haha

It was truly epic before they changed the map :) it has been dead for so long so dont expect it to be back by the same owners. maybe someone else will try to start a server of this kind
I messaged dedicated on facebook. lets see if he is selling his files. would host it for free from a friends computer (old one before mapchange.) had 30-50 people on all the time before mpchange.. missing it :<

I messaged dedicated on facebook. lets see if he is selling his files. would host it for free from a friends computer (old one before mapchange.) had 30-50 people on all the time before mpchange.. missing it :<
I doubt he would just give it away nor sell it for a low price, but if you can you might as well haha

I doubt he would just give it away nor sell it for a low price
I would be willing to spend 150-200 bucks on it easily :p it was online without donations back then, could add some addons or a 15% extra exp donation or whatever and could get the money back into my acocunt in 2 days easily ^^ as levels dont matter in the server it wouldnt change alot. but yeh might be true he read my message but didnt answer

I would be willing to spend 150-200 bucks on it easily :p it was online without donations back then, could add some addons or a 15% extra exp donation or whatever and could get the money back into my acocunt in 2 days easily ^^ as levels dont matter in the server it wouldnt change alot. but yeh might be true he read my message but didnt answer
See like that's what I hate... People close their servers that everybody wants to play but choose not to rehost it nor sell it and allow others to continue hosting a successful server

See like that's what I hate... People close their servers that everybody wants to play but choose not to rehost it nor sell it and allow others to continue hosting a successful server
yeah.. I would just love to get my hands on tibialight or something that has this diablo effect haha this 1 epic item you want to loot and that would double your power or whatever.. you seem to have a nice taste in ots c:

yeah.. I would just love to get my hands on tibialight or something that has this diablo effect haha this 1 epic item you want to loot and that would double your power or whatever.. you seem to have a nice taste in ots c:
Yea I know the feeling that's basically how XDC was. I've talked to @Xagul about what his price would be if he ever sold it and he said like 5000$ lmao...

I doubt he still has the files and if he has them he will sell them. Also was Dedicated the real hoster cause i remember another admin also

Back