• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Giveaway] Full rpg server, Inclouding map otc etc.

Blazed Druid

Banned User
Reaction score
Welcome guys, Due to a loss of interest into a old ot of mine i am willing to give it away. It inclouds mappings from famous ots like Loardearon(god i hate to write this name) and the rest is completly out of scrap. Thanks to Chakuza and Belo for helping me map this ot.

I dont want any money for it, Litterly run it and make it huge .. again :3

if you are a goodguy you might still give something as a "gift" such as a nice lua script or a cheap steam game. i dont really care tho to be honest :) , you can check the map throught teamviewer before i send it to you,

Incloudes about 150 selfmade and completly customized lua scripts. a mount system on a lower client which i customized.

About one of the hugest map files you will have ever seen.

Send a pm or type in the thread, if theres more then 1 guy i will choose the one deserving it :333 :D

King regards, Blazed

thats the map you was talking about? mememe then? =d [no idea what for, but always nice to have some free mapping, if I gonna get back to some server]

I'd like to have it, I may edit it and host if its worth hosting =)

If you give me this I can finally start a new concept of Tibia that's never been done, I just need a good base and cities with different races to start with. Thanks.

Just interested in the work as always, just hand me an extra copy and give the project to someone who tries to built on it.
You couldn't give me the league of tibia project back, which I understand as you sold it however you can give this to me :)

I would also love to have a copy just for learning purpose, i'm not planning to release it( or not in the near future) because i'm still pretty new in everything (need a lot more practice and examples to learn from) thats why this would be perfect so i have some examples of hard scripts and can play a bit with them to understand em better

Sounds interesting :p I would love to have it, I am a mapper myself so I could expand it even more and if I want to host it I got a dedicated for sure :p I've sended u a PM with my skype details, add me if u want to! :D

Regards,
Naxtie

I would be really happy if I get your OT. I really like to make a server bigger and add custom stuff. Me and my real friend are really interested :) It would be a very good "push" for us to improve our work! :)

Greetz Maxens

I'd like to have it so i can expand my scripting expertise :) and work on the server to make it better, i can host it if it's nice :p

im still on my work till friday, Still not " given " away. gonna pick out summ and hehemidu already since i trust them 100% and i know they wont do shit with it. Fare aswell since he only wants to check some of my mappings.

When i get back home i will pick out the guy who gets the WHOLE server, not only the map

i'm back home at friday, In german time 6 pm I will send arround the messages, got so many applications throught pm and actually makes me feel good to know this will be continued,

Regards, Blazed

I would like to apply for it to make it greater Than it once was. Would like to checkout the scripts aswell :3

Welcome guys, Due to a loss of interest into a old ot of mine i am willing to give it away. It inclouds mappings from famous ots like Loardearon(god i hate to write this name) and the rest is completly out of scrap. Thanks to Chakuza and Belo for helping me map this ot.

I dont want any money for it, Litterly run it and make it huge .. again :3

if you are a goodguy you might still give something as a "gift" such as a nice lua script or a cheap steam game. i dont really care tho to be honest :) , you can check the map throught teamviewer before i send it to you,

Incloudes about 150 selfmade and completly customized lua scripts. a mount system on a lower client which i customized.

About one of the hugest map files you will have ever seen.

Send a pm or type in the thread, if theres more then 1 guy i will choose the one deserving it :333 :D

King regards, Blazed

Well, I have no idea who that mapper is, but I am interested nonetheless.

I enjoy slow rate rpgs, and I think you've played a few servers I've helped on, and played together..

But I will tell you, if you give me it, I will post it up in the distribution forum.. since you said it has a mount system for a lower client version, I guess this would include the exe for it as well.

well the thing is that i dont want anyone to release the files sportacus. Beside that fact i would keep you in mind.

Back