• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Giveaway - Humble Bundle

Deavz

Global Moderator
Senator
Reaction score
Hey guys, most of you have probably already heard of the Humble Bundle, selling bundles of games very cheap with the option to donate all the money to charity.
I have a few codes left over which I want to give away to you guys, however to make it a little bit more fun i decided to make it into a small competition.

At exactly 00.00 CEST I will start editing old posts of mine with activation codes for Steam and Origin.
If you manage to find a code, please pm me so I can keep track of which codes that have been snatched.

There is a total of 22 codes divided into 4 codes (only 2 available for Dead space 3) for each game (6 games available). I will only use half for this competition.
You will be able to see the codes availability here, although it all depends on you guys telling me if you have activated a code.

Dead Space: 0 keys
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box: 0 keys
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition: 0 keys
Dead Space 3: 0 keys
Medal of Honor: 0 keys
Mirror's Edge: 0 keys

Now, I wont tell you for which platform the code should be activated in, you willl have to try out between the two mentioned (Steam & Origin).

If anyone has codes left over and wants to contribute feel free to pm me and I'll add the codes to the competition.
Hope you guys can enjoy this!

Last edited:
I wont take part but this sounds like a fun activity :p
GL to all.

Trying to find those posts is more work than just donating to humble bundle xD

ASLL-G8DN-QFAK-Y435-2SP4
Q2844-XPB5R-MFQRJ
FQ8Q-GGJ4-NVHG-HSC4-MFC2
JW4CK-7BTII-3HP8D

Some more keys, will give away more later today

I think all your steam links are taken.
The following is now taken as well:
1 key Crysis 2
1 key Dead Space
1 key Dead Space 3
1 key Medal of Honor
1 key Burnout™ Paradise: Ultimate box

Thank you very much! :)

Last edited:
@up thanks!!

New keys provided by Samuro, will put up more later today :)

Dead Space Origin Key
7ZP7-K5P7-7F53-QQBN-3M5M

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key
HZGY-WPRN-ZQGM-KFTX-32DR

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
2J77-HMCF-DC9Q-HKGK-ZG45

Medal of Honor Origin Key
8KHR-DWAT-XK3D-Z7KP-YFRN

Mirror's Edge Origin Key
7VV5-68B5-BBJD-LUXJ-Q3WA

Nice enough of you to do this, but i've long cut out the middle man of humble bundle and gone straight to getting it for free.

4PY8-XMZF-QE7X-ZED5-CXMH
9E8Y-4EYP-PQWE-7XEJ-AZ9M
7W5FL-MAECD-62V2Z
L666Q-B5L84-BHE8R

Have a few left for tomorrow :)

Back