• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Giving early access to a few players problem

Well it's not what i like or support in any way and i think it's bad for an OT but very easily done, one easy way is just a simple movement action to prevent players without that status to get outside the temple like a premium bridge in old rook.

It's not pay to win, it's rather a pay to advance model; a player receives extra time to progress within the game, instead of providing a player with enhanced weapons that are not given as rewards ingame. You can get just as good as that player within the same amount of time.

On the invitational part; I'd suggest you create the accounts by hand for the selected players. You can also get your AAC modified, but that'd require a programmer. Also, I'd go with an key-like invitations, if you're planning to integrate it into the AAC.

Solved!
I've simply added to movements.xml new actionID on StepIN and copied premiumbridge.lua script with new coordinates and name headstart.lua, so that when a free account is trying to get out of the temple on rook, they are teleported to the middle of the temple. I've also added new actionID on the map . And it works :)

Back