• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Giving Out a Level 200ED on Premia! [CHECK THIS OUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deserve it because i ARE TEH PRO !

But no rly,i once had an 160+ MS,it was soo much fun playing,i spent about 7 days on it,got huge profit,and than my rl best friend,kinda hacked me....

Needless to say i kicked his ass,but it would be cool to be playing a high lvl mage ^^

I know i prolly dun have the best story,but.... im poor ;<

I deserve the character because i am legit. I will use it for playing tibia and not just for pking. Ofcourse i would pk with it, who wouldn't but i would just go kill monsters and explore things i haven't, etc. I haven't played rl tibia since 8.7. But with this character i am easily allowed to get back into it without missing to much. It is hard to get a low level into a high level now. It takes time and so many botters left that are level 200 and so little players. So choose me and i will be one of the actually players in real tibia.

Story:
It all started in silence. Not a peep. Not a whisper. Then out of nowhere a massive explosion - "crash" "smash" followed by a "thud". The tyrant had awoken killing everyone and everything whislt high on weed.
The tyrant was called.... Evil Mark!

He devoured all in his path, he was so evil, satan would burst into tears and cower with the utterence of his name. The world was his. But at what cost? Evil has given his whole life up to be the evil being he is today. He gave up his friends, his family (well, he killed them all but hey) and now he was bored with it all. Everyday, kill kill kill. Smash smash smash. Where would it end?

Well there was a man; Ghostx. A man who offered evil salvation from his sins, a chance to wipe the slate clean and allow him to start again. Evil was intrigued by this, he asked "I AR EVULS, HOW CAN FIXES MEAAAS!?" Ghostx replied "by giving up your 200ED to me."
Evil thought "UM OKAY!"

And so be it. Ghostx had his 200ED and evil became holy mark and strutted down the road with his millions in cash, his 12 stunning angels and his fast cars.

Moral: I win, because that story had everything; drugs, girls, fast cars, money and me ofcourse.

Last edited:
Ammm... Lets see I are be pretty good with druid, I play since 8.0, I miss tibia pk kill pplz ;( I want char because I never have had lvl 50+ char (poor no money for premmy so I stayed in free place lvling) I know how to use druid! Exevo tera hur you are ded! and I plan on getting back into tibia! all fri itamz.jpg

I deserve Cuz I Going to play On it 24/7 and Going to make ot Higher lvl Not just Get it down ^^

idk what more to say haha :p

U have some info Off the char ? is it non pvp ,pvp,pvpe ? If non pvp Ignor me ^^

What world is it ? what follow The Char ? :)

I deserve it because I'll change move this character to Elera, and make "Fall Out" die and I'll open PK again agaist 30 people and go trap and kill they. '-'

Sorry I forgot to add the story.

Sometimes I like to sit in the corner and pretend I'm a carrot. The end.

Once upon the time on the lands of Tibia there was a fierce warrior called Zisly, this warrior was more than the average man. He had shown that nothing is impossible even when the odds were against him. He had successfully defeated the demons of Ehrem's Deep, retrieved the lost treasure of king Athen as well as defeated Craban when all hope seemed to be lost. For his action and values, his name was widely known, over the land and seas. Legends and stories were often told, usually by elder population, kids idolized him and wanted to be just like him. What made him special apart from his conquests was that he had managed to master three vocations and a quite deal of skills. At that time reaching the amount of skill required to fight together with the best required a lot of patience, something a lot of people did not have. People usually turned to dark magic to require these skills, something if noticed by the king's people would result into decapitation or at some rare cases: banishment from the city. Zisly had aquired these skills without magic and was therefore a very respected by the king and the people.

One day when everything was good and peace seemed to be at place, evil rose once again. Orcs, stinking orcs had reassembled themselves in the mountains. They were no ordinary orcs though. This time with the help of dark magic, they had gotten both stronger and smarter, underestimating them now would be foolish and lethal. Their first conquest was executed on the city of Rehem, a city which just had the celebrated the yearly festives. Long after the fall of dark, when people were resting, an army of orcs knocked on the gates. Guards were quick to alarm the population before they took massive amounts arrows to the knee. The horns warning the people worked as a start signal and set off the orcs to breach through the gates.

Even though the population was awake and made known about the occurring invasion, they stood no chance. A apart from being heavily outnumbered, most population was in no shape for fighting. Hours later, the kingdom was burning to the ground together with the dead population, no one was left alive. Men, women, children and even animals were all slaughtered, no living creature was spared.

Sun was rising, the warmth of it was now heating up the room of king Athen, all of the sudden, three of his men came slammed the doors open, all of them trying to catch their breath.
- We have an urgent message from the city of Rehem, said one of the men while reaching over the letter which now was wet from sweat.
- Alright, send…, Athen got to say before he was interrupted
- I’m sorry for interrupting but it’s too late. We have received a status report from Chris the druid and he cannot sense a living being there. He also says that that it was the work of the orcs… the man says while catching his breath.
- But… they seem to be a lot stronger now and there are ten thousands of them and increasing, he adds.
- Alright, bring me Chris, Athen says.

After a long talk with Chris a plan is made: Chris and someone else will need to teleport to the base of the mountain where they keep and then infiltrate the base and kill off the guards so the army can attack them when least expected without giving them a second to react. One problem arises with the plan and that is that Chris needs an equally strong man to bring with him, which at this time does not exist. Dark magic could provide a solution but the time is not enough to take any man, the only way would be to re-voc Zisly, something which would require a sacrifice in form of another druid at least half as strong as Chris. The only druid known in these lands who fulfill the requirements is called Evil Mark, an old misunderstood who has decided to leave society and live on his own near lake Snare.

I already have a high level mage on Premia, and would very much appreciate the accompany of Zisly. If you were to give him your character, you would not only make him happy, but me as well. Why not kill two birds with one stone, hehehe? ;-)

Regardless of whomever gets it... kudos to you for this selfless act! Well done mate!

What's your name on Premia?

Sent you a private message.

I've been playing tibia for quite a while and just recently my account got hacked and I Hadn't entered my real email so I couldn't get it back and I deserve this char cuz it would help me start again.

Once upon a time a boy in a strange villiage died. The end.

pplz fre acounts

No srsly, give it to Zisly ^^

I think you should give me it because I want it and I'll make a good use of it. :)

I think the reason i deserve this account, is because of all i've done for other people. I've always helped out other people, and put them before myself and i never expect anything in return. But sometimes it would be nice to get something in return, i truly feel like i deserve this account, i don't know what you think but i'm confident i do.

Story

Once upon a time, in the olden days of yore. There lived a man named Rafiki, this man was a great poet, not none by many but famous among his neighborhood. He was quite a poor man indeed, who could barely afford to eat. Then one day, he decided to say "Another year has past, another day gone astray, but today in the first day of may i will write my last poetry." So he picked up a pen, and said "Lets begin" then off he wrote his last poetry, and it went a little like this.

"Jack and Jill went up the hill to smoke some marijuana,
Jack got high,
pulled down his fly,
and asked Jill if she wanna.
Jill said yes,
pulled up her dress,
and had a little fun.
But stupid Jill forgot the pill,
and now they have a son."

(I totally just made that story up on the spot LoL!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back