• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Global Map 8.4 With Yalahar 110MB+

Status
Not open for further replies.
U'r doing that and asking for money on paypal account? APKEPOAKEAk
ur last attitude shows everything to everyone ;}
so... now take ur own conclusions about him =P

kkkk now diferent server? OAKEKOAE
what do u ppl think about that ? ;S

btw i can't open the map with tfs 0.3 , it crashs lol, it might be caused cause it got a part of yalahar? ;o

btw i can't open the map with tfs 0.3 , it crashs lol, it might be caused cause it got a part of yalahar? ;o

i have crash too, map bugged ? x.x

it's error when loading the following sentence "Duplicate UniqueID 1050"

New Best Global Map 8.4 With Yalahar!!!
ATENTION: GLOBAL MAP HAVE WITHOUT GUI.EXE, CAUSE THIS HAVE INFECTED WITH VIRUS, NOW I UPLOADED WITHOUT GUI.EXE, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD GUI.EXE FROM OTHER TFS AND USE HERE {I think TFS 0.3 b3 is the best

MAP Info:
ALL cities with yalahar
All quests with demon oak/arena/inquisition {ARENA FIXED, I BOUGHT SCRIPT}
All actions/scripts

Map 110MB+, Spaw Near 2MB!!!

ALL HOUSES WORKING!!!!
If you like, i to have a site {with new cipsoft size} also have an "erig site" show all statistcs~

This server I think is the best, and complete global, I already saw a global with 120MB+ but this is too realy nice ;P

Download Link {Speedyshare}:
Serverr.rar

If you can make an donation for me, I need it to much, Cause I bought arena scripts, and I have my project, for this I need a cash to pay one datacenter, if you like to help me with same money, 1~2$ I think its an nice best offer, I only have to say : THANKS VERY MUCH...

Sorry for my bad english.
{Credits:
-TFS 49%
-Nathirutz {the mapper} 49%
-Me 2% {I joined yalahar with map, fixed arena, and give it for us :D}

IT DOESNT HAVE GUI.EXE WHY?
-Cause I already uploaded it WITH gui.exe, but have INFECTED with trojan win32 {ALL TFS HAVE IT, BUT MODERATORS~THINK IS NOT SECURITY ACCEPT MY POST} Now I uploaded it without GUI.EXE, you can download TFS 0.3 b3, and get gui.exe, only copy and paste, and ready, all working

I'M ACCEPTING DONATIONS, I THINK ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, CAUSE I HAVE MY PROJECT, NEED MONEY TO GET AN DATACENTER, AND IS IMPORTANT CAUSE I BOUGHT ARENA SCRIPT, GESIOR DOESNT WORK!!!

Are you rich? :D give me 1~5% ? ;D thx ;*
AGAIN:
-Sorry for my bad english ;P

----------------------------------------------------------------
=) Yours Black xS

im using the map for sure..

Code:
-Me 2% {I joined yalahar with map, fixed arena, and give it for us }

thats why the map doesn't works for me /lol

Home - Upload File - Login

File download

Serverr.rar
This file has been downloaded 3 times
File size 26.77 MB, uploaded 13 hours 17 minutes ago
This file has been deleted for the following reason: password. read more

Thank you for using SpeedyShare! Need more?
Search in our database, upload up to 1.5 GB per file, download Instantly,
see your Upload History, forget all limits, feel like a VIP! For a cheap fee.

Notes for Used File Types:

RAR:
RAR is a proprietary file format for data compression and archiving. RAR compression operations are typically slower than compressing the same data with ZIP, but a much better rate of compression is achieved whenever the data can still be compressed further. Apart from the excellent rate of compression, RAR has several other features not previously found in many other archive formats, which has contributed greatly to its popularity.

File uploaded from IP address 213.64.75.244 (Sweden)

AND THE PERSONE LIVES IN SWEDEN GIVE UP PEOPLE

I downloaded this and the map looks like a mix of 8.31 and 8.4
It does not contain Yalahar (still searching) and has allot of used tiles to make its size bigger. Like random water tiles the lead nowhere and after I deleted all of the useless tiles the map ended up being around 83MB not 104MB. But it still contains a nice RL Map with complete houses etc.

can u maybe upload your virus free and bug free version of the map?

Serverr.rar force download
This file has been downloaded 95 times
File size 29.5 MB, uploaded 2 days 15 hours 23 minutes ago
The one-hour limit has been reached. Wait 8:18 minutes. Login for instant download

-.-

Man, I'm giving it for free to you, if you no like and like to "offense" me? so FUCK YOU!!!
create your global, later you tell this sheet, I think its the best global for forum!!! are you fucking retardad, I will upload again, with only word i will post in sec. bb

like me? give me some money :}

Black xS
Eat my shit you noob.
I have your ip and you are reported to the police.
Warned you for this before you did this.

Black xS
Eat my shit you noob.
I have your ip and you are reported to the police.
Warned you for this before you did this.

The ip changed everytime when he logged again with it..loL?!...
Retartd?=/

Please reupload it whit yalahr map :) || Ziker jak bedziesz podasz link do tej mapy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back