• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Global Map 8.60 what do you like the most?!?

God Nixez

Reaction score
Hello there otland members!

How are you doing fellas?! hope you doing fine.
Well, it came to me as a thought to ask the community and have a discussion with them.
My server have been officially launched for a week or so. not doing good if you look at the player base which is not there to say the least ;/
So here comes the question, [What do you like the most in a realmap 8.60?]
is it
-Experience rates
-Monsters drops
-events and games
-custom cities
-custom monsters
let me know what you think about any of the above stuff.
Iknow this client is more focused on pvp [as a player iknow that's what players are looking for the most, if you have other prespective please let me know
iam all ears for discussion and suggestions. I didn't include the ip address since it's a discussion thread.

Yours
/[Owner] Nixez

bro, just think.
almost 13 years since 8,6 was released.
same graphics, same outfits, same addons, same map sprites.
you still think people whants to repeat play the 8,6 stuff again?
there is just like 20% people active from these years.
there is no newcomers, today games are 3d based, fornite, lol, and the new ones.
so if you want to at least have a little of players income you need to do something diferent.
how many full rl servers, and custom servers 8,6 out there? A lot.
how many full rl server 12,70 a lot too.

and to have a stable engine for 1000+ players you need money to the good sources.

what are the servers that have last for LONG time, the custom ones..

saiyans return.
the avatar server.
necroxia.
nostalgia.
naruto server
pokemon server
etc

the custom ones with diferent sprites, diferent clients, diferent outfits (not the ones from tibia)

so when you make something diferent, something new, you will get some players to try it.
and with the LOW players actives for tibia. you need to do something interesting.
just log in ANY server with 0-10 players online, you will QUIT in 5 minutes or less.
nobody wants to login in a empty server. and LESS if is the same 8,6 copy paste server.

so just try to select a theme for you server. for example an ANIME. or an universe, Marvel, DC etc

then make new outfits, sprites, based on the theme.

make some custom stuff, transformation for the characters or a interesting questline-npcs. also new items related to the theme.

and you will get some people interested on it. most than 8,6 repeat server

@Cardinale Your words makes sense dude, its just a shame after all my work. it will prolly go to fail
if you might have discord, i'd like to chat a little

I agree with above, at least remake the rl map with fun things to do instead of just rl map and same boring functions. Otherwise do something undone or try new approach and see what ppl will think. But ye there is already tons of rl servers all from 7.x to 12.x and they are stable and player base is already established. If u wanna do exactly same without anything new it will fail for sure.

i've edited the real map server that iam hosting now, including 1 new spell for each vocations Level 200 +
few custom monsters + spirits.
New item sets, new weapons with epic features for all vocations.
items + creatures With new spirits.
New cities including new monsters.

all the above and the server has been online for 2 weeks approx (still low player base and a total failure as i see it
quite disappointing ;/
my mind is thinking of creating a whole new custom project starting from 0
i've already been making something of my own (custom map and everything),
but i had to quite that project so i can focus on the realmap and get it done asap.

all that and i got nothin in return till now

/Nixez

Back