• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Global mod and mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
The new moderators or some of them, a big -
why? they aint taking their job seriously, and like Zilsy or what his name is, he is 100% right, they are just proud about having another colour on their name and that they got powers,
Giving infactions to people that they dont like or that is famous, why not? i mean lets take me as a example, ive got alot of posts, and i really like otland, or well almost, the staff members is driving me crazy, atleast the new ones,

as far ive heard about otfans mods dossent care so much, or a little bit, but its rare that people get banned and such, here on otland its diffrent, the forum is good but the thing that does it less good is the new staff members and 1-2 global mods?
i mean i understand if the admins is bussy and not looking so much at the threads and such, i like the admins, Kiper, Kronoholio? and Talaturen, kiper krono,tala, may no like me or what, but i think they like someone else that agree with me

I wish that Empty..Znote..and those old global mods come back and take their posation back, i mean i wassent listening to you so much tala on that mod apply, or kronos, it was empty that did that i behaved and stop using the "3333 language" and znote i mean he is just to good, he knew how to handle the job,
Zo0zozo? was good too but i dont remember what he did to get his posation kicked but he was really good, Blashparty or grink0 ill call you that, your ok, havent seen you abuse your posation, Xen your perfect! and Mokherhammer? he was like Znote soooo good!
You got kicked becasue you coulent be online, and the reason is crazy if i get a ball cancer i think i couldent be online so much too...

Jester Jester Jester...
if you just didnt hate me so that you abused your posation you would get a great comment from me too..., you know that, i mean you gave me a infaction and ban, when ive got unbanned for not a real reason, after likr 1 day, i gave you rep for a thread that you made(Icechaw) i mean look would you rep me? i dont think so, but i gave one to you, and not to get friends or anything, just for a good thread that helped me..

i think there is another global mod that starts with X, i like him too and he dossent abuse his posation as far ive seen, know..

master-m, ya all probably know we is no... was friends,
he is the same as the new mods, i mean seen tons of his posts saying "din mamma" all just laugh but he means it and "din mamma" is a short cut of "fuck your mother" on swedish
well anyway, lets talk about the word ive got banned and unbanned for, having fuk yuu on their usertitle aint illegal or in the sig, ive got banned and unbanned for that becasue ya.. its not illegal so..? same with fak yuu its not illegal too, ive got a infaction from a new mod, that is unfair, and that was in my usertitle.... its not gone becasue i probably get a infaction doing a complaint thread about it, jaja spam post bye..
its not spam post, before you even post think after a little bit.. ohh sorry im just talking here, its me i am talking about, i dont care if no staff members like me, i should anyway be threated as the others!, anyway, master-m said "fuck off"
to me, then saying that i will get a infaction if im doing another thread like this... threating me? and insulting me?, if someone a non mod would say "fuck off" they would probably get a infaction or a ban.., or dunno really if it was me then i would get a infaction or a ban.... and that was now, before when i thought that we was friends, he tryed to like blow UP! my laptop!
im serious, he bombed a file with all kind of diffrent viruses(key loggers) and ya all kind of viruses, why? i posted on a thread that ive got a 51 knight, rich, got rare items and so on.., some didnt belive me tills i posted a pic, master-m saw the thread with the pic, i think same min or day, from no where, asked me on msn, heeeeyy want free rapidshare acc? i said sure, then i started to lie becasue i know you cant get a free rapidshare acc, and he said read the guide then install the program... wtf dude? i mean the is stupid people in the world, but hahah what the heck? XD, ya well i still thougt we was friend so i gave the link to Talaturen, he virus scanned it, and said "den har mer virus som finns i internet" i think "it got more viruses that exist in internet" it was something with that... so you know you can never trust someone 100% in internet that really sad :S

well ya master-m is the global mod that should be kicked or something..

now to the mods again, and im saying names!
i really dont care if you like me or not, im pretty sure you dont..

Hani... i dont see her doing her job that well, as far i know, she deal with the three servers otland got

Soft/twin/ice, she should only be mod on that forum, like Semme he is mod on Polish board, thats a good thing you did tala? krono? kiper?

It should be the same but only with the twifysoft or whats its called..., maybe swedish chat too, i mean i dont remember if she have done anything that people get mad at, as far i see and know is that Hani is to bussy with the real life and with twiffysoft

Feloth the same to you, but you gave me of course a unfair infaction having "fak yuuu hahahha" in my usertilte, i just got unbanned and the infaction got removed for having fuk yuu on the signature, so what the...
You should be like mighty Richy, be a mod on the twiffysoft forum

Archez, you gave me a warrning becasue of a spam post, it was not a spam post and, i was having fun with Absulut Mango, and im not saying that he should get a warrning but he posted the pic first too.., and the pic wasent illegal and there was other that posted before me too.., and having "Fuck a goat" on you usertitle
is illegal, "Jagkanprata" got banned for insulting and a bad thread name.., "Fuck Windows 7", dude if he gets banned for 1 some reasons but 1 reason was "Fuck windows 7" then you should get kicked or get a big warrning, i hear tons of times that the mods on otfans such and just chilling.., dude if i was a admin and saw that usertitle i would warn you, or kick you if you have done other bad things too...

Nesese, havent seen you done anything bad, your probably the best moderator 2009 or since you got hired :D

Gesior.pl, you are probably most at the polish board but i have a fealing that you dont abuse your job!

KuGaSh1rA.. the thing is that you agree with others to much, like when ive got banned or first a infaction, you couldent stop agree with Jester, but you saw that it was a unfair infaction and ban so.. you should start listening to the non mods too..
remember you was same as me and the others, a non mod...
and thats what probably Zilsy and mean with proudness, just becasue you are a mod or global dossent mean that you can chill and abuse.., you saw what happend with Zorozo.. and the others

Admin staff! you should rehire new mods and deciding if they will stay or some will say, same with the global mod i was talking about...,
And maybe promote they that dossent abuse,being so darn proud,and chill, to global mod posation.

and of course Elf havent seen you done anything bad, googog admin posation haha...

but if you guys hire new people, and now im saying this, i dont like zilsy so much, but you guys should hire him, i mean he seams like a trust able person that dossent abuse or be so darn proud if he get another coulour

Edit.

ntmr as far i know or seen you is like on the "safe posation" i mean you dont abuse or anything

Last edited:
After reading your whole posts I must say I am really disappointed in you.
Lets start with you accusing me of some things..

First off, the point where you say I want to "blow up" your laptop. I never bombed you with viruses. Also I didn't knew you had a "51 knight, rich, got rare items and so on" and even if I knew. We are not all 13years old who live for tibia to escape getting bullied. I don't like tibia, getting bored after 30min.

Also if I wanted to hack your great "high" level. Would I send u viruses? No, you can't steal data with viruses. Would I send programs that send your info to someone else insteed of mine? No. Would I use a standard program that is detected easy, and use such a bad excuse? No, I would write my own undetected keylogger and made a better reason to download then the rapidshare thingy.

Also I told you: "I am not sure if it is safe, I didn't download/test it since I got a premium account and don't want it to get stolen."
I didn't knew if it contained viruses or not and you knew that, since I told you that.

Also what if I did destroy your computer, or your whole house. That has nothing to do with my moderating here on otland.

You know what? I took it up for you when people where flaming you for example. You have already crossed the line many times, you got infracted many times. The banishment was a good thing, you kept going on and on, after receiving multiple infractions.

Here you say: "i should anyway be threated as the others!"

If we do that you would have been banned multiple times already. If we threat you like others, the actions simple get reverted.

This post by you just made me some things clear. I now agree with the other moderators about you. You should stop complaining about things you don't have the knowledge of. You can't see if we are doing our job or not. And you can't say we are abusing because when one of us is doing something wrong, the others will talk to him about it and they discuss it with each other.

Leave my friends alone. You don't even know how many people report/complain about you.

Tadaaa you just insulted me that i would get a infaction for or a ban, and the rapidshare acc wasent a lie that i said, you wanted to put viruses in my comp and you never said i havent tested or scanned it becasue you told me that you got free premium rapidshare account and you asked me if i wanted too, i said of course, then you said download this, (rapidshare link)
i had to lie that it wasent my computer becasue i knew you wanted to do something that no ones likes, and with that i mean, you dont want to have all kind viruses so thats why i wrote that no ones likes*, and ya you said read the guide then install the program, im not dumb, and i was really sad becasue i know it was atleast something in it.., so i asked talaturen or talked with talaturen and i gave the link to tala and he scanned it, and ya it wasent just 1 virus, and if its not the tibia part then its ofc that i forgot to name, becasue of Loveinthebottles ban, she was talking about me and of course im going to post on her thread,(serious posts) then you wrote to me, "if you dont stop posting in the thread" you will get banned or get a infaction

and becasue you are a global-mod dossent mean that all trust you, almost all know or seen* you say "din mamma" here in otland
and much other ILLEGAL things, you may be a great scripter or what you do, but you dont take your job serious

Don't agree with everything but we need an active mod in Swe section to ban Jagkanprata and some others..

It took me a whole hour to make sense out of this thread but anyway, let me try to answer to this grammatically-nonsensical post.

The infraction was fair (or at least a warning). "fuck you" is addressed to a human (and possibly someone from Otland), you don't speak to a goat with real sentences, do you? (unless you're totally brainless and you suffer from brain failures). Also your signature got removed and then you added the statement in your usertitle, so are you expecting us to tolerate the same thing twice (which was done intentionally)?

Who is Nesese? -
"This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view."

OtLand - View Profile: Jagkanprata - He seems kinda banned, doesn't he?

"Fuck a Goat" is addressed to a Goat and if I am not mistaken it's a phrase which was spoken in a movie. How in the world can you be offended by a phrase addressed to goats? Are you a goat yourself?

Not let's get to the interesting part...

First of all I am not called KuGaSh1rA anymore, I'm Nikolas. I agreed with Jester's ban on you because you keep spamming threads with nonsensical phrases, hence contributing nothing, and yet, you're not banned and you still keep getting infractions instead of a ban (which is necessary for you to shut up a bit after a ton of infractions, really). Yes, I remember that I was a normal member but I was contributing on the forum, I helped people that added me on msn requesting help and I wrote some Open Tibia tutorials. Many people know me because I've helped them some time and they think positively of me because I contributed on the forum and helped...unlike you, who is infamous for his spam and nonsensical posts. Chill and abuse? Can you please give me an example of an abuse of me?

Finally, I believe that if post count didn't exist, you wouldn't be an idiot (I don't think you're acting like one) who spams nonstop. I'm sorry if I offended you, I don't mean to but that's the truth in my opinion and truth hurts.

i dont think you reed the whole thread, as you can see i was talking in otland chat, and talaturen saw the text and he asked "are you banned"
i said "yes", he said "what? why" i said ive got banned for having "fuk yuu" in my sig, he said something "did you have a name after that?" i said "no" then he said "why are you banned then?" i said "ask Jester" then after some mins he asked "do you want to get unbanned", i said "no becasue i thought i did a illegal thing after all" he said "im not doing this for our friendship", "you got banned for a unfair/no real reason" so... you said i dont know better then you guys or something? well seams i do on some stuff...

@silentdefender..u shouldnt care about the mods such master-m or xenios..they dont care about us so we shouldnt care about them rofl..i know they gives infraction for not rl reason o_O

i dont think you reed the whole thread, as you can see i was talking in otland chat, and talaturen saw the text and he asked "are you banned"
i said "yes", he said "what? why" i said ive got banned for having "fuk yuu" in my sig, he said something "did you have a name after that?" i said "no" then he said "why are you banned then?" i said "ask Jester" then after some mins he asked "do you want to get unbanned", i said "no becasue i thought i did a illegal thing after all" he said "im not doing this for our friendship", "you got banned for a unfair/no real reason" so... you said i dont know better then you guys or something? well seams i do on some stuff...

This post is kinda irrelevant to my post. Read my post again and then re-answer.

Silent, stop mentioning me in your posts when you most likely didn't get what I meant.

@silentdefender..u shouldnt care about the mods such master-m or xenios..they dont care about us so we shouldnt care about them rofl..i know they gives infraction for not rl reason o_O

What's wrong with Master-m and Xenios?

as i think they are some of the few grown ups on this forum..

Silent, stop mentioning me in your posts when you most likely didn't get what I meant.

afraid getting a ban/infaction for mentioning your name?

This post is kinda irrelevant to my post. Read my post again and then re-answer.

The name part? im not good at names, and if its the abuse part, read my post again and you know

The name part? im not good at names, and if its the abuse part, read my post again and you know

I still can't see anywhere in your post how I abused. Maybe you don't, yourself, know what you're talking about?

Mm, sure..

Nope, I just don't like people using my name in things when they aren't 100% sure I actually said that.

Like the first line, the only part I actually bothered reading in your wall of useless text.

"? they aint taking their job seriously, and like Zilsy or what his name is, he is 100% right, they are just proud about having "
I didn't say that lol.

I still can't see anywhere in your post how I abused. Maybe you don't, yourself, know what you're talking about?

yes it came out wrong but you are still on the list, or i dont know, it could have been you that gave me a unfair ban, you was agreeing with him so...

edit.. i see you have deleted your post so thats why its dubble post..

Before someone give me a infaction or a ban, look that he have deleted his msg, and while quoting you cant see if he have deleted his post

Seriously Silent. You acctualy deserve some of the infractions you get. You are the biggest spammer in OT history, and you always make new threads in the swedish section/OTland for dumb reasons. Seriously, stop whining...

The only part I agree with you in, is the one that the moderators aren't as active as they should be, as I rarely see Hani (Sorry for using you as an example ^_^) post in any of the "normal boards".

yes it came out wrong but you are still on the list, or i dont know, it could have been you that gave me a unfair ban, you was agreeing with him so...

edit.. i see you have deleted your post so thats why its dubble post..

Before someone give me a infaction or a ban, look that he have deleted his msg, and while quoting you cant see if he have deleted his post

Deleted my post? Are you completely out of your mind? I am not a moderator in this board and we can't delete our own posts FYI. It wasn't me who banned you, board moderators can't ban (unless they give an infraction to someone who already has 2 active ones).

Seriously Silent. You acctualy deserve some of the infractions you get. You are the biggest spammer in OT history, and you always make new threads in the swedish section/OTland for dumb reasons. Seriously, stop whining...

The only part I agree with you in, is the one that the moderators aren't as active as they should be, as I rarely see Hani (Sorry for using you as an example ^_^) post in any of the "normal boards".

O--my--god you hacked me, and now saying this, you should get banned, and how i know you hacked me HERE ON OTLAND becaue you posted in a thread and i was checking it when i came home, and it was posted when i wasent home or close to a computer, and how i know you really hacked me, i asked a mod first then talaturen, they checked my ip, and saw the ip was from your user so...

before you complaint post about me, think after

Post activity doesn't have anything to do with moderating, she might be working hard behind the scenes, you don't know that.

@Silent; I'm sure you deserved the infractions you got and IMO you probably deserve some more.
I don't really get why your fighting about this in the first place, I mean, better mods will result in you getting banned if you continue behaving as you are now :s

Deleted my post? Are you completely out of your mind? I am not a moderator in this board and we can't delete our own posts FYI. It wasn't me who banned you, board moderators can't ban (unless they give an infraction to someone who already has 2 active ones).

http://otland.net/groups/donators/

Tadaaa???? suppriced? As far i know and have done is deleting some posts when i was a donator so...

Well silent, believe what you want to. I told my thing and I'm done with it. You complain about multiple moderators and tell they do stuff they can't even do. Now I'm going to my girl and have some with her and some friend.

Have a good night with your "high" level knight.
Note: There is no post deleted in here. Just proofs again that you lie to make us look bad.

./care

http://otland.net/groups/donators/

Tadaaa???? suppriced? As far i know and have done is deleting some posts when i was a donator so...

Indeed I just checked it and it's possible. Well I didn't delete any post. Mind telling me what my "deleted post" was saying? Or you're just making up things to cover the fact you can't use edit button?

Status
Not open for further replies.