• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Global save and Houses

renancs

Reaction score
Hello mates, im having a little trouble in the Global save and i dont know the reason, the problem is the following one: My server has the configuration to make a global server every day at 10:00 AM (in my contry), and the server showdown every time that it has a global save (becouse i confugured it to do this) but here comes the problem, when the server resetar, all that u put in ur house DOESNT SAVE, but just IF you put in the interval between the simple saveSave(15 min each save) and the globalSave.

Does any one know how to fix this? this are causing me alot of headache, and im triyng to fix and find some solution for this fow a long time and dont got nothing yet, i hope that somebudy here can helmet me, tnx in add.

Back