• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [Globalevent] Automatic Raid System | Recommended!

5mok3

Emporia
Reaction score
[Globalevent] Automatic Raid System | Recommended!

Best raid system out there.. so easy to use.. so many features in just one script!
Ability to set unique raids x days and x months, set raids daily every x hour, etc!
VERY EASY to setup and comes with instructions!

Want to have a raid system that gets executed almost as in Real Tibia?

-- Information --
This is script is unique.. and easy to configure.. all these amazing features.. in only one file! You'll be able to execute raids the day you want.. the hour you want! And even the month you want! How awesome is that

*This script was tested and 100% working on 0.4 TFS distributions.. it should work on other distributions too

Basically the script works like this..
You set up a day and hour for example..
You want Morgaroth to spawn weekly.. on fridays!

-- Features --
- Ability to execute raids in an specific date (Halloween for example)
- Execute raids daily or weekly.. in an specific hour
- Set minutes... hours and even run multiple raids one next to another! (Not at the same time)

Last edited:
Does it remove the summoned monsters if they werent killed before it starts new raid?

Mine is better than your teh maverick.. easier to configure, better scripted, and smaller..

Now let me ask you this.. why dont you get off my thread and post your shitty scripts somewhere else?

Back